Tying Leaves Up Of Short Indicas?

• Thread starter ilikebigbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ilikebigbuds

hi guys can i safely tie up some fan leaves and smaller leaves to reveal budding spots getting covered by a heavy leaf indica, dinafem og kush. theyre 4 weeks in veg with 35-40 budding spots each, going for a scrog after another 2-3 weeks veg maybe 4 weeks since they wont stretch much, got 6 plants in a 2.4m x 1.2m so plenty space. im in a cool climate location so temps and stuff isnt an issue. as long as i keep on top of humidity which is between 45-55% then no mould should occur right? is mould my only concern? cheers people

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

hi guys can i safely tie up some fan leaves and smaller leaves to reveal budding spots getting covered by a heavy leaf indica, dinafem og kush. theyre 4 weeks in veg with 35-40 budding spots each, going for a scrog after another 2-3 weeks veg maybe 4 weeks since they wont stretch much, got 6 plants in a 2.4m x 1.2m so plenty space. im in a cool climate location so temps and stuff isnt an issue. as long as i keep on top of humidity which is between 45-55% then no mould should occur right? is mould my only concern? cheers people
you can for sure but may I offer an alternative view? I use a lot of LST techniques that help with exactly what you are trying to achieve... First off, cut the top off. This is high stress but it will make two tops instead of one. Then slowly start tieing those main branches down a Lil each day till the almost laying flat. This will cause all those nice side branches to form into little colas. Which ultimately does what your asking but you get more buds in the long run.

I

ilikebigbuds

thanks for the advice mate thats exactly what ive been doing. topped lst'd and been weaving branches and leaves like **** but the leaves are just big broad indica leaves that are getting in the way. i shall tie the base of some leafs that are in the way to collect it into a neater bunch. cheers for the reply man

Top Bottom