tylerdurdens pheno hunt, ep.1

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

I am on a search to replace a sik wikd willy's wonder cut. I've had it for over 10 years and in one of my moves it must have gotten right stressed cause she just ain't the same. So the hunt begins....

I recently grabbed Top 44 from Dutch passion, germed em and got 9 to pop, but then only 5 sprouted and of those 5, 3 made it. I learned a hard lesson in that germin process. I always jsut grew from cuts so it was my first time poppin beans. My problem was that I wet the soil too much and or compacted it. So I was tried some bag seed with a diff method and i'm happy to say I got a 100% success rate.

So for this first episode I will be growing out the 3 Top 44 along with-Osiris, Tutankhamen, Anesthesia all from Pyramid, Orange Bud DP, Mekong High DP, Power skunk Kannabia, Skunk #11 DP, Pineapple Express G13 labs, and some mystery seed one of which i think is XXX OG, the other two weren't labeled so one's gona be Batman after the bag it came in and the other I'll refer to as the red baron as it had that symbol on it. As well I have a mystery Nuken cross i will be growing out as well.

All of these will be grown out and then I'll be taking a cutting from them and budding. There will be many episodes as I wanted to try germin again with my freebies to see if I would have a better success rate.

hope you guys n gals enjoy the show!

Tylerdurdens pheno hunt ep1
TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

So all the girls are happy and coming along nicely. All except for the kannabia power skunk which inexplicably disappeared. I went down one night to give em a misting and noticed an empty cup. I have no clue what happened to it lol. I was just glad it wasn't one of the ones i REALLy wanted.

Been busy trying to get my motorcycle ready for spring and should transplanted em already but will b doing this on the weekend.

They all seem to be coming along nicely with a few standouts and one exception. One of the redbarons seems to be a bit behind, meh. The XXX OG seems to be the leading the pack :party0042:

IMG 0246
IMG 0249
Top Bottom