• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Wife found out she has high blood sugar. As high as 400
70 years old not over weight, as you know great diet..
We started her on medication Victoza in hopes to lower to a normal level then will seek out alternative ways to cure rather than treat symptoms.
We have an appointment with a naturopathic MD this week to discuss options to the current treatment.
She is experiencing side effects, head ache slight nausea, fatigue..Last readings are average 150 better in only 5 days of medication should be around 90
Were hoping we can cure rather than treat symptoms. The meds can be dangerous as well as the condition itself..
Will take the best care of her as I can..as she would me..
A very special lady I need her so in my life...

Smerb

Smerb

Hey chicken I hope you and your old lady do ok. I have epilepsy and take pills, it sucks. A cure will be best for yall and I hope you get that. Research man. We need our women!

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Type 2 is completely reversible, and completely food created. This information will also stabilize and significantly reduce issues for Type 1's as well.

Go here and look up all her foods, seek out the diabetes superbeneficial foods as well. There are a couple things you need to be aware of or this information on foods won't help much. (Reasons why people say choosing foods by blood type doesn't work). If it isn't listed as neutral or beneficial for her, keep it out of her system. Period.

You need to be aware of your parents blood types as well. Things listed as neutral for you and avoid for their blood type(s) can cause issues like it's an avoid food. Your pH needs to be healthy alkaline. An acidic body will contribute to parental blood type avoids issues.

Highly refined foods, adulterated foods and artificial ingredients are NOT compatible with this way of eating. Check the entire list of ingredients, stick to real foods whenever possible.

Within 2 weeks you'll see a drastic reduction in sugar levels. The last type 1 I advised went from regular 400's to waking up with 98-100's in 2 weeks. This was without knowing their blood type and only feeding them food which is neutral or beneficial for all blood types. Eating diabetes superbeneficials dropped their insulin needs from 7 shots a day (plus night shot) to 3 a day (plus the night shot).

Food heals. :)

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Forgot to mention, society has a number of things about food they get wrong. The most classic example is when a waitress asks if you want wheat or white toast. People order white, because they're not supposed to eat wheat. *Facepalm* White IS wheat, just bleached white.

I've heard this from waitresses too many times for it to be a small misconception. lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Type 2 is completely reversible, and completely food created. This information will also stabilize and significantly reduce issues for Type 1's as well.

Go here and look up all her foods, seek out the diabetes superbeneficial foods as well. There are a couple things you need to be aware of or this information on foods won't help much. (Reasons why people say choosing foods by blood type doesn't work). If it isn't listed as neutral or beneficial for her, keep it out of her system. Period.

You need to be aware of your parents blood types as well. Things listed as neutral for you and avoid for their blood type(s) can cause issues like it's an avoid food. Your pH needs to be healthy alkaline. An acidic body will contribute to parental blood type avoids issues.

Highly refined foods, adulterated foods and artificial ingredients are NOT compatible with this way of eating. Check the entire list of ingredients, stick to real foods whenever possible.

Within 2 weeks you'll see a drastic reduction in sugar levels. The last type 1 I advised went from regular 400's to waking up with 98-100's in 2 weeks. This was without knowing their blood type and only feeding them food which is neutral or beneficial for all blood types. Eating diabetes superbeneficials dropped their insulin needs from 7 shots a day (plus night shot) to 3 a day (plus the night shot).

Food heals. :)
Food heals so true..
Were looking at the info thanks for sharing, so simple makes sense to find the cause and do what is needed to cure rather than just treat symptoms, treating symptom's is cash in bank for big pharma curing profits cease..
Blood sugar varies from 140 to 180..
Just amazes us that her diet is unlike what most folks eat. Very healthy, just think if we were eating crapola...Ice cream and bread have been eliminated
Lots has to do with mindset. Yoga, meditation positive healing energy and thoughts...
Meat they say meat is good, bacon oh oh oh love bacon..
Her sister also has the same issue and is on the same medication. They added another medication in addition to what she is on and our research said do not combine..
We really want to get her off this medication, side effects, slight nausea, head ache, fatigue stress as well worrying about possible side effects and effectiveness .
Will take real good care of my honey, we have our moments and argue, but it's healthy to argue our love for each other is forever no matter what.
She is 10 years older, 70, so I must take good care of her when not fishing or farming lol...
I could not imagine what it would be like without her so again I will take loving care of her, be there and spoil her as much as possible, life at this point in time is such a precious gift and what were doing and have accomplished here on our little farm is just amazing..
She saved me from all that drinking by allowing me to find myself and love myself so now it's pay back time for all I may have put her though before I saw the light....
will report what Doc says later on..
Have to take a 2 hour drive thru some of the most beautiful scenery worldwide to doc,.
Yesterday I surprised her. Always surprising her.
She lost the diamond from our wedding ring. I had it replaced with a 1 carrot red ruby.
I picked it up and told her Hey look what I bought you!!! and showed her a can of tuna..
I then gave her a small box and told her I bought this trinket in town from the girl scouts..
She opened it and was so surprised she cried, absolutely beautiful setting..
Coffee and hash dube rant complete..
Great research will figure it out a bit more lots to digest....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
wow thanks for the info will look into it later this afternoon.. funny thing we eat absolutely no processed, crap foods, mostly farm to table very little sugar but I will look into your info..Thanks....
The number one thing she MUST start doing, right now, is exercising. Number One. It's not just sugar that's a problem, it's the carbohydrates and how refined they are or are not that are a problem.

If you need more better help with diet, let me know, my mom's a registered dietitian (human nutrition scientist). I guarantee you the first thing she's going to say is that Sue needs to start walking or getting some form of regular, daily exercise that gets her heart rate up and keeps it there for at least 20 minutes.

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Totally awesome to see another couple enjoying their time together. My wife and I are high on life and feel sorry for couples who haven't worked things out as well as we have. ;)

Food is simply amazing, you're going to find a few things she's eating which are messing her up. I'm betting you'll find this process quite easy. When you find a food you love which is also an avoid food, no despair is needed. My wife and I have found multiple foods we've never eaten, which are just as good or better than the foods we've had to give up. :) Like bacon. Bad for all blood types. heh We've found some very clean turkey bacon to fill that gap. heh

The main mode of action for avoid foods turns out to be lectins. Familiar with the poison called ricin? The lectins in ricin are super-agglutinators, meaning they attach to living tissue with a vengeance. One tiny taste of ricin has millions of lectins which go into your blood stream and make all your blood cells stick to each other and the walls of the blood vessels. No blood moves and you die.

Turns out there are compatible and incompatible lectins in ALL foods. ;) Not as nasty as ricin, definitely still strong enough to cause issues. Any B blood type eating a lot of chicken can attest to the slow movement feeling in their veins. Blurred vision, drunken behavior and rapid weight gain. Crazy stuff.

So check it out and see what she should avoid, begin the search for substitutes. Also check out wildfermentation.com and add fermented foods for her blood type. Amazingly helpful. :)

Totally awesome on the ring. You two sound like the kind of people my wife and I would enjoy hanging out with. lol Kudos.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The number one thing she MUST start doing, right now, is exercising. Number One. It's not just sugar that's a problem, it's the carbohydrates and how refined they are or are not that are a problem.

If you need more better help with diet, let me know, my mom's a registered dietitian (human nutrition scientist). I guarantee you the first thing she's going to say is that Sue needs to start walking or getting some form of regular, daily exercise that gets her heart rate up and keeps it there for at least 20 minutes.
Yes I recommended sexercise as well lol..heart rate will be pounding for sure....
she does yoga and works out on the machine..
We will start walks as well. We have a beautiful area that helps mindset as well....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The right diet along with exercise absolutely can reverse this. My mother's done it with many people who stuck with the instructions. You'd think the diet would be the most difficult, but it always turns out to be the exercise. I do yoga and it can get me breathing pretty hard, but it's not really quite cardiovascular exercise. I use my recumbent bike for that.

Also, she really needs to remember that low blood sugar is as bad as high blood sugar. Bouncing literally shortens life. I hate putting it that way, but it needs to be put that way. Steady is the key.

R

rascali

Doctors are mostly dead ends these days, they prefer to treat with a Rx and steadfastly stick to protocol.
Keep in mind that we do change as we age, and some things don't work like they used to. Even with the best of diet your body can be missing a lot of the nutrients you need to thrive.
Hopefully your naturopath can help in these regards, but malabsorption of B vitamins in the upper-gut can initiate a cavalcade of bad consequences. Niacinamide in capsule form (tablets can miss the small intestine) and the Methylcobalamin sublingual form of B12 (diabetics frequently are unable to process b12 into the biologically active methylated version) are good points of focus.
Chromium is essential in glucose management, GTF Chromium pills work well, some women prefer the chromium polynicotinate if they have yeast sensitivities.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Time to start passing the doochie to the wife hand side, thc-v proven to stabilize blood sugar

Wish you both the best hope to see you soon

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lots to digest and research after yesterdays visit. Seems like the doc said we will have to stay on the meds..We are a bit dismayed.
Couple things...Why all of a sudden is blood sugar high? Could it be something else causing this besides diabetes?
Kidneys are fine, blood work fine weight she is about 9 pounds over ideal weight. Just because of her history sister has it why would she have it?
She has had a thyroid issue for years on meds, they say that is irreversible as well. Her thyroid has actually gotten better since we started farm to table diet and her meds for that have been reduced quite a bit..
The pancreas cells are not fully functional why is this??
Her blood sugar has reduced drastically in 6 days from 390 to around 150 and fluctuated 20 or so..
Going to get her walking starting today..
The fresh air the overwhelming ever changing beauty of that surrounds is just has to be good medicine...

Totally awesome to see another couple enjoying their time together. My wife and I are high on life and feel sorry for couples who haven't worked things out as well as we have. ;)

Food is simply amazing, you're going to find a few things she's eating which are messing her up. I'm betting you'll find this process quite easy. When you find a food you love which is also an avoid food, no despair is needed. My wife and I have found multiple foods we've never eaten, which are just as good or better than the foods we've had to give up. :) Like bacon. Bad for all blood types. heh We've found some very clean turkey bacon to fill that gap. heh

The main mode of action for avoid foods turns out to be lectins. Familiar with the poison called ricin? The lectins in ricin are super-agglutinators, meaning they attach to living tissue with a vengeance. One tiny taste of ricin has millions of lectins which go into your blood stream and make all your blood cells stick to each other and the walls of the blood vessels. No blood moves and you die.

Turns out there are compatible and incompatible lectins in ALL foods. ;) Not as nasty as ricin, definitely still strong enough to cause issues. Any B blood type eating a lot of chicken can attest to the slow movement feeling in their veins. Blurred vision, drunken behavior and rapid weight gain. Crazy stuff.

So check it out and see what she should avoid, begin the search for substitutes. Also check out wildfermentation.com and add fermented foods for her blood type. Amazingly helpful. :)

Totally awesome on the ring. You two sound like the kind of people my wife and I would enjoy hanging out with. lol Kudos.
Well come visit your in Colorado right???
Warning.....you will never be the same....but there are medications.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The right diet along with exercise absolutely can reverse this. My mother's done it with many people who stuck with the instructions. You'd think the diet would be the most difficult, but it always turns out to be the exercise. I do yoga and it can get me breathing pretty hard, but it's not really quite cardiovascular exercise. I use my recumbent bike for that.

Also, she really needs to remember that low blood sugar is as bad as high blood sugar. Bouncing literally shortens life. I hate putting it that way, but it needs to be put that way. Steady is the key.

Very Very interested....any info please send do you still have our phone contact?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Very interested....any info please send do you still have our phone contact?
My boss go the same diagnosis and she changed her diet and started working out and has reversed it for now I know she went to some clinic in Denver where they train you how to do it. Ill ask when I see her. Give the wife my best

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems weird a naturopathic would not seem to believe we can cure the pancreas
Also when checking out she recommended emergie C as a vitamin c source to another patient
Not at all natural all chemical....
Crossroads..What to do continue pharmaceutical till it down dose is doubled today she get side effects, food not as tasty, slight stomach ache, head ache getting better but were reconsidering the diagnosis and plan...
again kidney awesome everything else good. Why go with the flow that its a genetic disorder here take this like everyone else seems the easy way out...

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

The only thing 'genetic' about type 2 diabetes is the food choice tolerances. When your whole family is mostly one blood type and eating foods which cause diabetes, everyone says "See, it's genetic." The reality is they're eating the same wrong foods, is all.

Walk through any area in society where you can witness full families, parents and multiple children. See the ones where one parent is overweight and so are one or two of the kids? With a little digging, you'll find the overweight ones are all the same blood type and everyone in the house eats the same diet. That diet will contain avoids for the overweight blood type in the house.

I'm the "A" blood type and a 'secretor,' which means no red meat for me, not even goat or lamb. The rest of the house are blood types which can eat red meat. Though I cook for them, I really only graze all day for myself. heh Very different from how I grew up. ;)

Awesome to hear the blood sugar is down, keep working on it.

Top Bottom