U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

U C Truth

Squeezed 8kw in there? Holy fuck I can't wait to see the nugs. Bet they can be thrown through a glass window pane all said and done!

I've got my pumps like yours and don't see anything wrong with the plants.

8K brother.....
room_setup_2.jpg
:party0045:

U

U C Truth

Week 3

Here is the New Plant Photos for week 3
Plant_week_three_2.jpg

Plant and Roots
Plant_week_three.jpg

Root Mass
Root_Mass_week_3.jpg

Room
room3.jpg

Room
room_setup_2.jpg

Bumped PPMs up to 850 this week and rising quick one to two more weeks veg, these Purple AK's are fat bushey suckas.... :boogie::boogie::boogie:

U

U C Truth

Nice cant wait, you grabbed the 8xl? where they recommend running 1kw for every 2 plants sites.

Interested to see what the yields are like.

How big is the room?

and can we get shots to see how you did the light layout?

The room is 15 X 15 and I have included a few pics of the full layout good luck
room_setup.jpg
fresh_air.jpg
room_setup_2.jpg
CC_Filter.JPG

R

RMCG

Room looks great. Love the look of those lights packed overhead.

Your camera have a white balance setting?

It looks like Halloween in there!

G

g-grizzle

looks awesome man love the set up. gonna follow this one day by day :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful room... And the ceiling is bad ass with the 8kW arrangement! Hopefully your camera has a white meter setting cuz it'd be a shame to miss some spectacular bud shots in living color... :cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Word! Now that's a beautiful sight... :mmm

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya there ya go
Nice roots your buckets are gonna be full shortly
Keep it up

U

U C Truth

Is right so here it is..... :sun2::sun2:

Sorry for the lack of updates and pics last week however this first pick is 5 days into flower and the remaining picks are 7 days into flower. As you can see these we have added cages around are girls in order to seperate out the plants growth and promote more lateral growth in order to fill the room with Nugs and make sure each and every one of them have adequite lighting (a task I have yet to complete to its full potential Im sure)

Week 1 of flower Day number 5 the room....
white_room_week_1_flower.jpg

As you can see these Fu*(&)&* are getting huge, genetics are everything people if you dont know now you know!

Week 1 of Flower Day number 7 of the room
Full_Room_Week_1_Flower.jpg

Week 1 of Flower Day number 7 tops of canopy (or rather what will be a blanket of bud!!!:rollj:
Top_of_Cages_week_1_flower.jpg
Tops_week_1_flower.jpg

Week 1 of Flower Day number 7 side of buckets
Buckets_side_view_7_days_of_flower.jpg

We are now at about 750 ppm to 850PPM at the start of the day and finish the day with about 20 to 25 gallons a day of water consumption and PPM consumtion of about 450 to 550 a day!!!! Unreal!!!! I am in the midst of ordering the Pur Gro Grow Bot that I will be making some modifications to to keep the 1.5 liter nutrient storage containers they provide and hook up to 5 gallon buckets of any particular nut so as to not have to fill everyday.... j/k but not really.... I will be utilizing it to control the PH and PPM in this system and to alert my by email of any dramitic changes in co2 temp in the room and water tempature....The plants seem to love life as is but I believe they need more of a steady diet (PPM Stability) as now we have to put in more nuts to the epicenter daily in order to get our PPM's back up... BTW we are keeping our resevior at about 1500PPM as it is a slow drip into system and I want it to try and maintain higher PPMs throughout the day.

We will be doing a major trim on the bottoms of these plants this week as the plants are starting to grow very rapidly laterally throught the cages and will be able to support themselves without the bottoms (I HOPE) If anyone has any suggestions or comments about anything I am open and ready as always! :cool0041:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'd be in question of bodily activities that occur while viewing your double watt, too hot to trot, comfy blanket of a plot. But, Mom explained the birds and the bees plus the flowers and the trees enabling one to whip it out and wack it with ease.

Top Bottom