U-Dub and Mom Gooey veg shots......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Mom Gooey and U-Dub clones gettin their groove on! :D First 2 pics are Mom Gooey and last 2 are U-Dub.
U dub and mom gooey veg shots
U dub and mom gooey veg shots 2
U dub and mom gooey veg shots 3
U dub and mom gooey veg shots 4

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell yeah Mota! Anxious to see that U Dub in action. Any special plans in mind for these two lovely ladies? Keep killin man. Peace & respect! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Oh yeah! ;) My Killa Queen male is weeks away from these 2 plus the P75 ladies.
Hell yeah man, very nice! Best of luck on the projects, should be some seriousness out of those. we'll be ready when you are ;) haha. Stay up big dog. Motiv

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hell yeah man, very nice! Best of luck on the projects, should be some seriousness out of those. we'll be ready when you are ;) haha. Stay up big dog. Motiv

Right on, thanks for the kind words! I got U-Dub x Superskunk/deepchunk and U-Dub x Sweettooth#4 being tested and i'm running F1's to select for F2's. Which ever male is closest to U-Dub will be used for a backcross. I absolutely love this U-Dub, my pre-98 Bubba is hitting the road and being replaced.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
And how long you run the dub M?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Anyone seen a UdubxPinkPanther cross floating around. Came across it in the Tacoma WA area two years back. Best tasting bud ive came across in a long time. Mota keep us in the loop on those projects, would love to get my hands on them!Z

P

primeform

hey old timer, looks like you finally got yer hands on the udub. How does she compare to the other g13s? glad to see your still goin hard at it.

Top Bottom