U know u got that DANK when.....?

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Play Along if you'd like heres mine,

U know u got that Dank when your Cali homie hollers at u for a sack of Dank before he leaves for the trip..
And
U really really know u got that Dank when ur Cali homie hollers back at u next morning all stressed for the Dank cause he got so blazed he forgot he already hit u the previous night for the Dank for the trip hahaha yeah!

S

steelcanaries

When you experiment in the late 80's with reversing male plants so u can grow them out and smoke them to find out if they are breeding worthy and you accidentally stumble onto the chem dawg, supposed mother of some of the most desirable clone only genes in the world! How's that for answer? lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
When they turn white and fall over.
When they turn white and have a mini seizure on your kitchen floor.
When they puke in their friends car!
And one of my favorites....... my buddy gave a regular person a way to big piece of banana bread which I told him not really cool and then that said dude turned white (lmao) and came down the stairs and started puking and my friend who gave it to him was in the path! lmfao Serves him right.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
When your fat Cali commercial grower homies buy your dank to enter in cups.............................
Oh, shit! We're going on Saturday, and the thought of entering a sample did enter my mind. Ought to have the start of a good cure on it by then.

You know you got dank when your friends say they can't smoke it cuz it's too strong. :( Boo hoo! Fine, I'll smoke it.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A friend was wondering where his glasses were and he was wearing them...
Another Friend leaves, says ill be fine not too high to drive, 3 mins later knock on the front door... Can I come in and lay down for awhile????????
A Dinner guest been raving about coming over for sunday farm dinner and smoke for the 1st time in 30 years.
Nice dinner, a few too many glasses of wine, takes 2 hits, throws up all over himself, his wife's mad as hell, they carrying him to car he babbling away, throws up several times on ride home, wants to come back and try again without the wine, wifey say no way....
Denver Cops found my stash, 1/2 zip. Gave ticket. Saw cop go to trunk of squad car, look around, open sack, smell it and place it inside his shirt.
Plead not guilty cop never showed, dismissed. Saw cop later asked him WTF??? He said What are you crazy???do you think I would turn that In???Laughing.....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Smoked a doobie with my uncle and he says I need to go sit down. i was like you are sitting down! lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom