UBC Chemo

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey JJP53, info for the Woodhorse stock can be found at Meduser's site. I'll get that info posted there,rather not here out of respect for Logic. I was told the UBC Chemo clone was 100% indica,very strong and relaxing stone. The Woodhorse crew backcrossed to the original Chemo clone several times. There's a little info to wet your whistle,hope it helps.

R

ReDLuBE

mmm chemo, havent smoked that since the late 90's!! original cut too!!!!!!!

J

JJP53

Thanks Guys so this strain good strong stone. Would you say this is a desired strain?

J

JJP53

is there 2 pheno types to this strain a thin and wide leaf?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yes sir, pheno #1 had a thinner super jagged leaf pattern,heavy brancher and bigger yield than pheno #2. Pheno #2 had wide leaves,very little branching forming a nice cola. Both #1 and #2 had the same effects and flava.

C

CobbCreekBob

I read somewhere that it may have a funky woody natural bonsai look to it, may have been a pheno of someones, but it was supposed to be a way to tell its the good one. Hear nothing but good from this strain, never had a chance to try or see grown till now. Cool, dig it.

M

Mari-Wonka

Mota's right(surprise). I've got both phenos currently running. I top pheno 1 once and put in to flower. It'll yield a QP with very little effort. That's an exceptional yield for me, with 9 plants under 1k.
My pheno 1 has more of a fuel smell to it. The pheno 2 smells a bit more fruity.
Pheno 2 was chopped so I'll try to get some pics of the cured bud for you. Pheno 1 is still running(flushing has already began) and I'll try to get some pics for you in the morning.
Excellent plant for creating crosses.
I always try to keep some cured Cindy, Blueberry and Chemo around.

J

JJP53

Thanks Mari, what are you expecting to yield from all 9 plants?

M

Mari-Wonka

Well, I'm running a mix. The pheno 2s will average about 2 ounces. When I top them they don't bush as much as the pheno 1s. They have a smaller radius under the light and produce a fantastic stone. It(the stone) lasts longer than anything I grow and I've got 18 mothers. I described the smell as fruity but it's really more of an incense smell.
My pheno 1s smell like after you've pumped gas. They grow a little like some Widow I've grown but have bud sites along every inch. They love Purple Maxx(half strength) and molasses. A very strong stone(that lasts about 3 hrs for me, and I smoke rotten Cinderella, New Haven crosses, Blue Widow and other crosses all the time), that is really a functional, feel good, stone. I've seen "donkey dick" tops, but the pheno 1s will produce baseball bat type tops.
It's been in my corral for many years. The indica was gifted to me from cut, and the pheno 1 I found in Federation gear many, many years ago. Still got 15 beans to pop. Current run got some Cinderellas, Blueberries, Aloha, and Chemo, so hard to calculate the take. It'll be alright(2.5-3 ounces average take per plant).

J

JJP53

Once again Mari Thank You, really baseball bat tops no way? A 3hr stone that sounds out of this world. I cant wait to grow it out and try it out.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
I think Around 89 or 90 I pick up some Chemo seed from Mark E dose anyone know how la-git these seeds are?

M

Mari-Wonka

Crack'em and see, Sapp. Honestly, they're probably more legit than what's floating around now(for the most part). There are a couple of guys that are legit authorities on the Chemo. I can't contact them cause I don't have enough posts to IM. Maybe they'll show up to add some weight to the discussion.

J

JJP53

Ya I think Mota knows about this strain hopefully he chimes in and gives his opinion about it.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I think Around 89 or 90 I pick up some Chemo seed from Mark E dose anyone know how la-git these seeds are?

Crack em! Back then he was still doing it right. It will be a hybrid but i could be just as good as what's floating around.

Doubleds claimed to have known the breeder of UBC Chemo,we talked about this on the phone and he said it was 100% indica.The original clone is still floating around,in fact i need to check on one offered last fall.

J

JJP53

I just picked up some UBC Chemo seeds lets see how they turn out. Said to have 3 blade leaves how normal are 3 blade leaves?

Top Bottom