UBC Chemo

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mari-Wonka

JJP53, I got the pics and I'll post them. Got sidetracked building a carbon filter($45) and now trying to get the computer to recognize the SD card. I'll probably need to get a 12 yr old to do it for me.
There was a previous discussion on the Chemo and Mota was checking which beans to crack.
http://http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f53/ubc-chemo-6642/
I hope I did that correctly.....but I know I didn't.

M

Mari-Wonka

This is who I was waiting to chime in.
Last posts I read you were putting in some work on your Chemo cut, Northone. Was hoping she'd be a reinvigorated, indica monster for you.
How would you describe the smell of your Chemo(the Chemo)? Have you ever cracked any beans to see if a specific breeder's seeds came closest to matching the original?

J

JJP53

So I have read that Chemo has 3 bladed leaves. How common are plants with natural 3 leaf structure?

M

Mari-Wonka

Not certain about the 3 fingered leaves. I know Chemo is described as "Polyploid"(more than 2 paired sets of chromosomes) and this happens in 30%-80% of living plant species.
Coastal Redwoods and giant Sequoias are polyploids.

Motarebel

Motarebel

i have had the chemo clone since the early 90's
she is not the healthiest now but still ok for "breeding"
a squat, woody,wonderful plant,with and unmistakable smell.

lol There he is! I knew mentioning the "phone call" would rattle your chain!:) We've talked about this before so i knew what was coming when i mentioned the unmentionable. Now we see you've been lurkin without much to say. Northone has posted pics of his chemo clone,check em out. .....All i really know is the the Chemo is excellent smoke and that's all that matters. I don't need to know who made it to enjoy it...I did send Northone some new Woodhorse seeds' Chemo to check out some day.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I see no problem with your response bro,we're just happy to hear from ya no matter what we get.

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hola Gang

It would be nice to
cross Northone's Chemo
to the new Mota/Woodhorse
Chemo and see what happen

Bare

M

Mari-Wonka

Best of luck with the Chemo, Northone.
Barefrog, you'd mentioned something before about Lemon Chemo...anyone know if those beans are still available?

dankworth

dankworth

Ladies, gentlemen-
In a perfect world, if we are selecting for traits, how many chemo males/females would you like to pick from? For the purposes of inbreeding or crosses. Any hints on ratios of regular to kick-ass as far as phenos go? Thanks for any input.
And if anyone has anecdotal data regarding chemo as the male or the female in the cross, that would be great. I see the doc w/chemo as female, mota w/chemo as male. I think chemo as male would certainly be easier to make happen. And the chemo sure seems dominant in crosses as both male and female.

Interesting thing happened to me that I have posted elsewhere, but I feel I should repeat here.

I had 6 chemo x og kush moms, around a month old or so, in 6 milk jug hempy containers.
For lighting at the time, I had 2 cfls in those parabolic clamp fixtures. I cool white, 1 warm white.
At first I just ran the cool white. But they got bigger, needed more light, so I plugged in the warm white too.
And they stank. And the clear #1 and #2 for potency showed themselves by the power of their stink. Clearly.
So I ran just the blue light again. Nothing.
Just the red light. Nothing.
But within 10 mins of both colors, they stunk again, just like they would when I flowered them, that exact combo of smells.

I think this would be a decent way to select from a larger pool without having to grow all out to test. At least for the very small-timer.
Chemo genes are so rad. They make me feel like I am going to live.

When my favorite of those 6 moms is dialed, 2 pieces of medicine the size of the exposed part of a pencil eraser out of a 3" pipe had me high out of my mind where I could not drive safely. And I smoke it every day. I had to smoke it for a whole month getting wrecked by it every time to begin to handle it. I had to stop smoking it out of my bubbler and switch to my tiny pipe lest I be just wasted all day, a wreck. And don't get me started on the pot hangovers.

I have never had weed as strong or as good as my chemo x og kush.
She has power like a hallucinogen.
But only when dialed(at least for me).
Not too concerned about other strains anymore unless I can end up crossing them w/chemo someday.

K

Kriya

this picture is via MEduser, thought you Chemo fans might enjoy it... I believe it was a lemon chemo, or something like that (ubc chemo x lemon thai??? ).. anywho ...

ENjoy, and thanks to Meduser for the pic!

PEACE2

chadkush

chadkush

I knoe where you can get chemo ubc cut at they say their female seeds. 55 bucks. Not bad at all. Medical marijuana seed sales has em. Id like to get em but i think dr greenthumb is releasing chemo s1 as well.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Picked up the Meduser ones for under 50, got the wide and traditional.... the traditional is very very tall and lanky.. the wide leaf kinda auto'd on me, I have two about 8 inches tall, all cola. The lanky one hasn't been flowered yet but it was like 4 ft tall and getting taller. I supercropped the top and FIM'd the tip of it. Kinda fudged that cause now the top is crooked and leaning with a top that's about to blow up into like 8 branches. Palm tree status for real.:facepalm:

Latest posts

Top Bottom