UBC Chemo.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farmerjohn

New here but currently farming a crop from a clone reputed to be "original" Chemo. It would be nice to see if u did crack those beans & what ur results have been. Will document my journey as soon as I get initiated to the site. Currently 30 ladies in soil @ day 36 of 12/12.

F

farmerjohn

Asked my friend to give me some more details about the "Chemo" clones he provided. He has had a mother plant for 7 years. It was given to him as a clone of a plant reputed to be 10 years old @ the time. My limited experience with this clone says it may well be the original & not from beans thru Federation or one of the others. Distinct 3 leaf pattern which turn to 5 leaves as they mature. Shows signs of sex even during veg cycles, by putting out white hairs @ every node. Once put in 12/12 it explodes into budding. Have 30 50-60cm clones @ day 36 of 12/12 currently. Photos will be forthcoming as soon as I borrow a camera. Chose a mother that looked exactly like ur photo northone & she has provided another wave of easily cloned ladies which are 7 days into bud @ 30cm. She is super bushy with 5 finger leaves now. All of the 3 finger area has been used to clone. She stands 90cm tall with shade leaves that are as big as my hand. Plants are trained for 4 colas with all undergrowth removed to allow for good air circulation in a SOG under 400W MH & SV lamps. Extensive research into the strain has yielded little information, but this thread & the photo are proving helpful already. Any cultivation information is welcome. Nutes have been used, bat guano & 2-2-2 in veg & 8-16-8 in bud, but plants do not require much. They have a tendency to grow a lot during 12/12 & may require support soon. Have grown them "dry" for the most part. That is to say they are watered only when very dry, with regular misting with 1/2 strength 8-16-8. Bud room is 3x4 meters with a total of 2000w lighting. Veg area uses 2 1000w MH lamps, which is overkill, but I am open cloning in the 3x3 meter veg area with a tent that holds 200 @ a time. I am supplying several other farmers with fresh clones of all 4 strains I currently have in stock. Chemo, Silver Pearl & Blueberry Kush, all from clones & Blue Dynamite which I started from beans. After 1 more run of Chemo, I plan a run of Silver Pearl & Blueberry Kush mixed. By then my seed strain, Blue Dynamite should be sexed, cloned & ready for a run of its own.

D

Dubwobble

Have been trying to stop it from dying for the last few years..

Heya northone, I am sure you know what you are doing.

But here's a tip: when any of my moms start looking a little sickly or when they get older and woody stemmed, a good product to use is GH Florashield. 2 ounces per gallon.

It has literally brought plants back to life for me, and returned vigor to weak, older plants. It really works !

:animbong:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im just starting a test grow on chemo x ghost og kush fem line by the doc. ghost was reversed and hit the chemo mama clone. ill make sure to keep all updated and iv also started a thread for the grow ... strain is called oh!zone.(chemo x ghost)

F

farmerjohn

Pics would be nice northone, but no camera right now. The "girls" went into 12/12 on Cinco de Mayo so counting that day this is day 37. Day 1 they had a few hairs as I said b4. By 2 weeks they were all a-flutter from top to bottom. Now @ 5 weeks, some are beginning to link calyxes together, while some have fairly large spaces yet to cover. I vegged for longer than I should have & underestimated this strains growth rate under 12/12, but have some budding day 7, trained to 4 colas & 30cm tall. Still more that were rooted, transplanted & put into the bud room after a 30 minute veg period, lol. We will see how they do.

My question to you northone is this: "I grew Northern Lights some years ago & it was my introduction to indicas. Was very impressed with NL yield, quickness & buzz! How do you compare the Chemo with a NLs or other indicas?" Not to put you on the spot, but my knowledge of Chemo goes as far as the internet has taken me. Which you know means the information is old @ best. There probably hasn't been a bean of this stuff, if its the real stuff, since b4 computers were in every home. Mid '70s reefer technology if I have my facts right on the developement of UBC Chemo or BC Chemo.

Motarebel

Motarebel

You guys got some good stuff goin. Man i'm glad i seen those pics northone,almost went with the wrong pheno. My chemota dragons all look like your clone except they have preflowers galore in veg.

F

farmerjohn

Found some photos here of a Chemo Cindy as the grower called them & they appeared to be one stalk of bud about 3 or 4 ft. long. As I said, I feel like I over vegged this 1st run. Some are very squat, but those that show 5 finger leaves early seem to grow taller. My mother plant & about 10 of the 60 I have in some stage of development look identical to your clone. Leaves as big as My big hand on mom.

I'm going to look into the chemota dragon strain Motarebel mentioned to see if my plants have any similarities. As we have previously stated, hard to tell what we are dealng with unless we trade information. As far as that goes, I want to thank you for all the good stuff you have put out there, northone. Valuable assistance for someone like me who is inexperienced with the strain.

F

farmerjohn

I checked out Motarebel's pics of the Dragons & don't see any similarity with my clones. Again, the pic you put up earlier in this thread just grabbed me because it is an exact replica of the clones I started with & have made since. I had been looking for photo proof of what I have for 2 months & ur pic is the 1st I've seen that I can say, "yup, that's what I have."

A

amrad

I'v got some chemo, clone X Island sweet skunk back crossed to Island sweet skunk yet to try. It could be goood!!

E

eckush

the original UBC chemo, last time i checked the source you mentioned before in this thread, kushyman, an old board buddy of mine--has the original chemo cut. his pics were spot on and the yield was insane. He mentioned to me years ago he was making s1s and also outcrosses of this strain in order to preserve it, havent spoken to him in awhile.. but maybe he'll pop up..

as to this day im pretty sure hes the only one i can verify who has the original cut--i chased him for it for literally years,

havent seen selfed chemo beans at all..you will only see here some bx'd work on the boards you guys are referring to.. and yes he did way back send out packs of the dalat x chemo which he said was the strongest herb ever... and yielded like a brick shithouse..

chadkush

chadkush

Id like to get some ubc chemo. Jordans is supposed to be from the orginal from what i herd.

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hola Gang

Meduser.ca does have the original
again and it was made by Mota

Bare

Top Bottom