Uber kush

• Thread starter Dogmi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nickman

i got some in the 7th week of 12/12...
they look great...
they say on the website that they r 7-8 strains so i guess i'll take them on week 8...
sorry no pics...

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Enjoy what you've got, because I think I remember reading at Open Grow that Sannie decided to drop this cross. Apparently a higher than normal rate of hermies were reported by growers.

There are people who have reported on Uberkush on this forum, and it sounds quite nice.

G

GirlCarny

It was my 1st grow so take my opinion for what its worth.

I grew and growing again the uberkush. There were 2 distinct phenotypes a lanky sativa type and a short bush like version. The 3 tall lanky plants went hermi on me without realizing it at the time. I found everything after I cut it all down. The short bushy ones I cloned and am trying them again, so far so good. I never smoked any kush crosses before so I can not compare it to anything, but it has a unique taste to it Almost a chemical taste hard for me to describe. It works for me though even though most of the plants energy went towards seed production. :(
Hope this helps somehow.

Edit: Yes he did stop selling them because of the hermi issues, kind of mentioned it off offhandedly in the middle of a big thread about uberkush

N

nickman

i finished mine out. I had 3 of them and all 3 were different phenos. I took the 1st shorter more compact one at 8 weeks and the next one at 9 weeks. It was the better of the 3. A bit taller then the 1st. Almost 4 foot. The 3rd i took at 10 weeks and that one i had some problems with. The main cola was so big it started to mold or rot on me but i caught it right in time. There must have been a hermie in mine too cause i found a few seeds myself.
The smoke was off the hook though ...
Almost up there with my hercules ...

B

Bruno

Grew Uber Kush this past winter 4 out of 5 plants went hermi . They all had a sudden burst of growth during flowering . The tops of the plants all remained female but all the lower parts below the growth surge became loaded with male flowers . Really loved the effect though even from the hermi plants . Worked just great on my chronic nerve pain . Be nice if Sannie could fix it .

Top Bottom