uBERKUSH

• Thread starter the Rock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the Rock

this is a new strain from Sannie, gonna have to order quickly as I believe supply is limited
i think it is Bubba kushx cheese crossed to KO Kush
I have grown KO Kush many times and it kicks ass, better than any og kushes out there/ I compare it to one of my local strains= santa cruz kush ,one of ther best kushes I have ever grown
my question was has anyone grown UBERKUSH yet?

waayne

waayne

Hey Rock,How does the KO Kush taste and smoke?:damnhippie:

T

the Rock

Hey Rock,How does the KO Kush taste and smoke?:damnhippie:

thats one reason i love it smothh dense smoke ,stoned to the bone kigh,, I always veg for 10 weeks minimum and I was getting way above average yields for a kush hybrid

southstreets

southstreets

i didnt see it on his site??? where you find out bout it???

S

sannie

This is the first indica fem cross which sannie made sofar.
She is a wicked strong cross which will make your mind spin :icon_dizzy:

have fun with here Rock

greetz sannie

waayne

waayne

Sounds delicious!Thank's for the info!
Gotta get my hands on some of those:rastadancing:

southstreets

southstreets

i had to order myself a pack of those uber kushes... sounds like a killer cross sannie!!!

D

Dubwobble

I'm gonna get a pack too.

The "Scubba" sounds like it would be dank enough, and then add some Heri to the mix...

veddy nice !

U

unoeye

I can't wait to pop my uber kushs along with esco's cheeseberry haze. Kinda scared for the uber I have heard the ko kush is just downright well...extremely potent.

Will post some progress for everyone to enjoy, till then.

As always stellar service from Sannie 4 buisness days in hand for the second time in a row.

joeca1i

joeca1i

whats the odor like? low 1-10 high?How does it handle humidity.

L

letmeout

This is my next order from sannie ,been looking for a super strong indica in fem form to run for my chronic pain.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
got the KO and extrema

Love sannie seeds, great germ rates and off to the races. I think a long vegetative period along with a smart pot for lush root growth is the key to + yields. Will be picking up the uberkush immediately

mal

I

ICON

just ordered a pack about 20 minutes ago this should be a great pain & sleep med.

P

payne420

I agree, Saannie had my Uberkush to me in 7 buisness days and it came half way around the World! Great timing and I had 100% germ rate. they are just hitting vegetative stage and I am hoping for the best. If anyone else has any input on the Uberkush please post. Thanks.
Jack

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Got mine Quick

After getting my seeds I got a coupon for what I spent, great company

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom