• Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

02416.JPG
02315.JPG
02123.JPG
01727.JPG
02023.JPG
Well hello all farmers.Here's some of sannie's Uberkush bang on 7 weeks.This stuff stinks of kushy goodness and the nugs are rock solid.:harvest:

jagle

jagle

had me at sannies shop hovering over the buy button, very jealous

M

m3mikec

Nice - Put an order in for Uber and was going to pay for it with International wire transfer(there c/c pos not working). Went to bank and they wanted 30 bucks for the transfer and then could not do it(needed more bank info) - Damn:evilgrin0040:
How did you grow it and was the smoke and yeild good or do you know yet?:rollj:
Ended up getting DNAs Kushberry which I'll start next month - Cheers..

jagle

jagle

Nice - Put an order in for Uber and was going to pay for it with International wire transfer(there c/c pos not working). Went to bank and they wanted 30 bucks for the transfer and then could not do it(needed more bank info) - Damn:evilgrin0040:

heya, sannie said the c/c should be back up shortly if your still after the seeds think il get a pack when its back up, to go with my jackberry and ko kush, now just need to finish my growroom haha

mack 10

mack 10

High dude, i always just send cash, only ever had one order lost in about the last 5 years.This was grown under 600w hps.the seeds where put in spongepots, only vegged for 25 days and flowered for 7 weeks ,so far.(prob go to 8?)This pheno smells amazing and has rock solid golf ball nuggs.Best grown sog with@least 16,20 plants per meter for best results.imo:harvest: the dna kushberry always sounded nice, good luck with em, mack

M

mountainman21

Nice looking uber. I just harversted 4 from seed, a lot of variety in the smell between phenos, but the nugs are rock hard and smell nice...One pheno reminds me a ton of the nor cal masters...have yet to smoke...curing. Very easy to grow and you can throw tons of nutes at it..like 1700 ppm

mack 10

mack 10

Nice looking uber. I just harversted 4 from seed, a lot of variety in the smell between phenos, but the nugs are rock hard and smell nice...One pheno reminds me a ton of the nor cal masters...have yet to smoke...curing. Very easy to grow and you can throw tons of nutes at it..like 1700 ppm

INdeed does look like a master kush/bubba type.these buds are rock solid and stink:harvest: ...also yet to smoke...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks Great

You've got me excited to run these, ordered these from sannie and got a coupon for the cost of them in new merchandise, awesome

mal

DC105

DC105

Exellent buddage Mack 10! Can you take a pic of the whole plant to get a better look at overall structure? Great looking grow!!! Mine are just sprouting tales!!!

DC105

DC105

How long did you veg yours Mountianman?

P

payne420

I have ten of these Uberkush growing has anyone found any hermie problems? thanks for the input.

mack 10

mack 10

Exellent buddage Mack 10! Can you take a pic of the whole plant to get a better look at overall structure? Great looking grow!!! Mine are just sprouting tales!!!
oi oi dc105, these where finished after xmas and log gone;@).grows pure indica style,big fan leafs,strong stems.i would grow them sog and trim some fans off around day21.then its rock solid kush nuggs all the way.
I have ten of these Uberkush growing has anyone found any hermie problems? thanks for the input.
personally i got no nanners, but i have heard others did? i think the strain has now been discontinued due to the chance of herm.this is a big shame as uber is straight dank,superb afgani,earthy kush taste and ko stone.i would clone them all and pick the most dank;) you will regret it if you dont take clones.
thanks bro
what kind of aromas are you getting from her?

real earthy,kushy goodness.the ones i grew smelt so good i would smell them for ages;@) mack.

Top Bottom