UC Earth proto pics

• Thread starter UCHQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PRODUCT

i understand that bontanicare soil is the best best

only thing that concerns me is the coco

if i am strictly using organic nutes.....

i have 2 soils... one is bontanicares with 50% coco.. and the other is bontanicare with no coco

i will not be using a special coco nute formula...

which will perform better? i understand coco is very specific which is why brands like house and garden has specialized nutes just for coco

i've also heard that house and gardens hydro nutes work better in coco than their specific coco nutes.. go figure

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Coco as the carbon component within the soil vs. coco as your sole substrate are 2 different beasts. Ready gro that ML is using contains coco out of the bag, but in modest amounts. There's no substitute for experimentation, so follow your instincts and pay close attention to your plants.....knowledge will follow :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There's no substitute for experimentation, so follow your instincts and pay close attention to your plants.....knowledge will follow :)

CHURCH!!!!!

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Nice.....wondering when you'd end up letting the cat of the bag.

UC Earth if it's even still up for debate. System looks fun.

H

Hythloth

I love this idea. CCH2O is always coming up with innovative stuff. This system would be really nice for me since it's pretty much impossible to run a good hydro system in vegas without some sort of major chiller running 24/7 during the summer. I'd love to try running coco outdoors in this system. I might even put peppers in it :P

Is the distance between buckets easily controlled? I'd probably want to leave only a couple inches between buckets.

persiankid

persiankid

I want one! Been looking for something like this for awhile

Top Bottom