UC Earth???

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Does anyone know if this is still coming out?? Has anyone used one yet?? I remember their was sumone growing in one here but i cant seem to find it... Im just curious if anyone has any info on it

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I think Texaskid was testing it, can't remember the outcome for sure. I'm sure he'll chime in

Amber

Amber

I think it might have been gangisdon im sure I did not spell it correctly but something like that. He was a funny fucker I remember that.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It works needs just a few tweaks and you have to gear for that style grow but for a medium scale outta the box setup it does pretty good..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Have to remember I had an unrefined prototype..I was supposed to find the flaws and recommend fixes...they don't always start out as slick setups but it would be now ina production model

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

This is the latest I saw. Called yesterday after seeing this thread to find out for myself and they said they'll be dropping the "Earth Smart" within the next month or so, but definitely before XMAS.
Oh, and apperently they've developed itto exclude the buckets and tubing and now it's DTW, bam! Nothing like what Tex ran.

They said they'll email me some rendering within the next week or 2, sounds like they're bringing back their "Plant Probiotics" AACT brewer too...nice.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Daniel was just out here but I was right in the middle of outdoor harvest..I'll be gettin some new gear soon and run the shit out of it

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

This is the latest I saw. Called yesterday after seeing this thread to find out for myself and they said they'll be dropping the "Earth Smart" within the next month or so, but definitely before XMAS.
Oh, and apperently they've developed itto exclude the buckets and tubing and now it's DTW, bam! Nothing like what Tex ran.

They said they'll email me some rendering within the next week or 2, sounds like they're bringing back their "Plant Probiotics" AACT brewer too...nice.

that is exactly what im looking for... ill be on the look out for the Earth Smart...
Im still runnin the regular UC but i also have a coco setup that i run for new/tester seeds... I got some badass tester beans from Bodhi (cherry pie x instant karma) and sum from Snowhigh a bunch of GDP crosses of og and fire kushes

MidniteGardener

MidniteGardener

I know this post is old but I just found the posts from TK and GhengisDon about the UC Earth. It appears they've dropped the buckets and just made it into a pure drip/irrigation system like UCMENOW explained. I have to say I'm a little disappointed at the news. They've delayed it until some time in 2014, so I'll stay hopeful that the buckets and recirculating system will be an option. Otherwise I'll be motivated to build my own using the photos as a template. All I know is those mesh bottom fabric pots and hydroton in the bottom made for some legendary main stems on plants that were only 2-3 feet.

Top Bottom