UC is soooo simple

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

looking great brother!!!!

I'm a little confused at some of your processes. you ph before you add nutes? you dropped the coin on a UC but no RO how good is your tap water? i've had a shitty run due to tap water tap water is the devil to me lol. if i had good tap water maybe i'd risk it but a RO setup is cheap compared to other expenses i'll never use tap water again.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Sounds/looks like this High Resolution nutes is worth taking a closer look at.

S

strophish

Yeah, if you have a link to them it would be great if you could post it. I can't seem to find anything. Lookin' AWESOME!!!

ill eagle

ill eagle

looking great brother!!!!

I'm a little confused at some of your processes. you ph before you add nutes? you dropped the coin on a UC but no RO how good is your tap water? i've had a shitty run due to tap water tap water is the devil to me lol. if i had good tap water maybe i'd risk it but a RO setup is cheap compared to other expenses i'll never use tap water again.

I have used RO and .. ... felt like I wasting time and energy. It's more economical and efficient to use what is available. Tap water is fine it just needs to be pH adjusted .

my shit is looking better than ever. The UC with the High Resolutions is dope.

Looks Great,simple and effective
That's what I'm saying, less complicating, more satisfying! straight illin!:boogie:

UC4.jpg

UC5.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome setup and bud shots ill eagle! Seems as though you've got things dialed-in with ease... :cool

CaliShark

CaliShark

Not messing around with those girls, looking nice and green. Love the UC!

F

FatFreddysKat

Looking amazing....I bet it becomes a sticky situation when doing plant care!!!!

Papa

Papa

Supporter
'lookin great ill. what's the ppm of your tap water?

Papa

ill eagle

ill eagle

Awesome setup and bud shots ill eagle! Seems as though you've got things dialed-in with ease... :cool
:icon_spin:

Not messing around with those girls, looking nice and green. Love the UC!
:nod
Looking amazing....I bet it becomes a sticky situation when doing plant care!!!!
:420:

'lookin great ill. what's the ppm of your tap water?

Papa

Tap is 450 @ .5 conversion, ph is crazy like 7.8-8.2
uc6.jpg
uc7.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

tap ppm is kinda high plants look like they are pushing along !!! nice UC man!!!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam your tap is really high. I got buddies growing with tap like that works for them.... sometimes.
Good luck

ill eagle

ill eagle

tap ppm is kinda high plants look like they are pushing along !!! nice UC man!!!

Pushin' icicles! :movie

Dam your tap is really high. I got buddies growing with tap like that works for them.... sometimes.
Good luck

my tap water is some of the worst in the states. I have this HighResolutions fert running in a bunch of ebb and gro buckets too and it's spot on! Drops my pH to 5.7 when I add it, and usually balances out just fine when I top off with more tap. I'm surprised a dry fert is this easy to use. super stoked!!:big_boss:
uc10.jpg
uc8.jpg
uc9.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Frosty buds FTW!!! Very nice work... :cool

G

gadgetsmoke

Thanks bro, my tap is in the 600's wonder if it works still work

G

gadgetsmoke

Lmao....... I have a blue lab, just stuck the probe in a cup of water, maybe I need to let it sit a while

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

that's shitty tap water.

ill eagle - are you affiliated with, own, work for or receive any other forum of compensation for promoting this brand of nutrients? i don't think that was asked and idk new product great results, many mentions about a product none of us have heard of and you only have 50 posts yourself. nothing personal but it's more then necessary these days to ask. regardless the shit looks fire great setup, genetics and a green ass thumb, props!

Top Bottom