UC is soooo simple

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

haha i just realized i barely have more posts then you but i got a few handles i dont care for my old one so i recently switched up.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

their website isn't even live yet they don't appear to be selling their nutes yet their site says coming 1/2011 so how did you get your hands on this?

ill eagle

ill eagle

Lmao....... I have a blue lab, just stuck the probe in a cup of water, maybe I need to let it sit a while
Your water is officially worse than mine. Your city must be cutting it's budget hahaa

that's shitty tap water.

ill eagle - are you affiliated with, own, work for or receive any other forum of compensation for promoting this brand of nutrients? i don't think that was asked and idk new product great results, many mentions about a product none of us have heard of and you only have 50 posts yourself. nothing personal but it's more then necessary these days to ask. regardless the shit looks fire great setup, genetics and a green ass thumb, props!
The only reason HighResolutions was ever mentioned was because someone asked me what I am using. I am really happy with their ferts but make no mistake, I'm not making a dime from promoting their goods.
their website isn't even live yet they don't appear to be selling their nutes yet their site says coming 1/2011 so how did you get your hands on this?
I got samples from my buddy who owns a local hydro shop. I asked him what type of nutes to run in my new UC and he gave me the samples. that's it. I've run a ton of different brand names and none have performed this well. Then again, the Under Current is like alien technology. :character0027:

Dynamite

Dynamite

in theory your combo should KILL plants DEAD !!

Your a lucky guy ,and although your tap reads a high PPM it obviously works well with your nutes ,hard water =cal-mag which plants like in the proper proportions,and by the looks of it ,your tap is PROPER

this is obviously not "the norm" ,9 outta 10 peoples plants would be dead if they tried to follow what your doing here

I do believe it's working great for ya and congrats,they are beautiful and I would love to see the grow thru till the end !

are you going to use the Tap water to flush the plants at the end ,or ?? no flush ?

lots of work into your grow ,it looks killer,unusual combo ,,but - props man

M

mrdizzle

the cal in your tap water is actually going to helping you. the high levels of PK and the rapid growth of DWC gives the plant a hard time keeping up with the cal uptake, you'll notice the majority of UC and MPB users have a 1/8in tip burn, which everyone thinks in nute burn but its is actually a Calcium deficiency from too much P & K slowing the transport of C.

ill eagle

ill eagle

the cal in your tap water is actually going to helping you. the high levels of PK and the rapid growth of DWC gives the plant a hard time keeping up with the cal uptake, you'll notice the majority of UC and MPB users have a 1/8in tip burn, which everyone thinks in nute burn but its is actually a Calcium deficiency from too much P & K slowing the transport of C.

thats what I thought. I ran RO and always felt like I was wasting water and everything that comes with it. sweet!

K

KCD

I have similar space and am looking at doing something similar to what you have set up. I will follow this thread to learn more about UC.
Good Work! Looks great!

ill eagle

ill eagle

I have similar space and am looking at doing something similar to what you have set up. I will follow this thread to learn more about UC.
Good Work! Looks great!

Do it. Just make sure you are in your garden everyday cuz these things just won't quit. in fact, I have three weeks to go and am trippin on where I am going to end up with these things. I'm sure the stretch is over and now will have to yo yo the mains to keep them from bending to the floor. resin is packing on and on, changed the water out today
uc21.jpg
uc1.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love the frost! Seems like those girls could go for more than 3 wks... :cool

T

Tesseract

Everything that has been said about your water is right! I can't believe your plants are alive!

You should only be using RO if your ppm's are really high (which yours are but you seem to have lady luck on your side :) ) and if you are using beneficial bacteria, which you are obviously not. My tap is 150ppm and 100ppm of that is calcium magnesium. I deduct that from my recipe when mixing (I use hydro organics).

There could be more to this then meets the eye...

Maybe your water has a lot of extra iron and other metals so 450ppm is not just calcium magnesium.
Maybe your plants are cal/mag hogs
Maybe your setup requires the plants to utilize more cal/mag

Whatever it is, GREAT JOB BRO!!!
It's good to see someone doing things I though couldn't be done!

T

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Your rockin that shit
Nice plants looking forward to seeing more

ill eagle

ill eagle

Love the frost! Seems like those girls could go for more than 3 wks... :cool

Frost like December and we aint' even in November.

Everything that has been said about your water is right! I can't believe your plants are alive!

You should only be using RO if your ppm's are really high (which yours are but you seem to have lady luck on your side :) ) and if you are using beneficial bacteria, which you are obviously not. My tap is 150ppm and 100ppm of that is calcium magnesium. I deduct that from my recipe when mixing (I use hydro organics).

There could be more to this then meets the eye...

Maybe your water has a lot of extra iron and other metals so 450ppm is not just calcium magnesium.
Maybe your plants are cal/mag hogs
Maybe your setup requires the plants to utilize more cal/mag

Whatever it is, GREAT JOB BRO!!!
It's good to see someone doing things I though couldn't be done!

T

hahaa yeah we have covered this a few times. I am dumping and replacing water every 14 days. I'm using a 1 part fert and topping with TAP water between change-outs. It's either the UC bubbly or the high resolution mineral mix either way it's working great for me.

Your rockin that shit
Nice plants looking forward to seeing more

on and on bro, I've got like 2-3 weeks to go .. can't wait!

bomb-usb.jpg

uc17.jpg
uc15.jpg
uc14.jpg

S

sourkush91

:clappinglooking great man... UC is amazing... keep up the good work

F

fuzzy

Nice

Kickin Ass Ill!Whoes grapefruit are you running?Ive ran FMS for 3-4 yrs now and it helps me out a bunch.Anyway,Very Nice Job!Keep Killin It, peace,fuzzy

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey ill eagle!
Congrats for the beautiful garden!
How tall were your plants before they flower and how tall they are now?
Thanks

ill eagle

ill eagle

:clappinglooking great man... UC is amazing... keep up the good work

keep it unreal :very_first_smiley:
Kickin Ass Ill!Whoes grapefruit are you running?Ive ran FMS for 3-4 yrs now and it helps me out a bunch.Anyway,Very Nice Job!Keep Killin It, peace,fuzzy
Grapefruit from the collective scene, not sure which but she stinks like a grapefruit for sure
Hey ill eagle!
Congrats for the beautiful garden!
How tall were your plants before they flower and how tall they are now?
Thanks
These were vegged for a week and maybe 10" max when flowered. This system stretches out even the squattest girls, and you know I like to stretch em' out, the fatter the better imho

Top Bottom