UC is soooo simple

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Spectacular frost brah!!! I just felt chills down my spine and got goosebumps looking at those trichs... :cool

ill eagle

ill eagle

Spectacular frost brah!!! I just felt chills down my spine and got goosebumps looking at those trichs... :cool
this is how we freeze the trees

thats awesome!
:icon_spin:

Update! shit is pilin' on. I kind of hope it stops. I am doing a side by side with my multi-flow and the UC keeps piling on the pistils. I'm gonna let the water drop in the Epicenter in hopes of stimulating the ripening.

Also noted that particular strains will be better off in this system. Probably going to have to stick with the Indica leaning gear.
uc171.jpg
uc20.jpg
uc19.jpg
uc181.jpg

ill eagle

ill eagle

this is how we freeze the trees

thats awesome!
:icon_spin:

Update! shit is pilin' on. I kind of hope it stops. I am doing a side by side with my multi-flow and the UC keeps piling on the pistils. I'm gonna let the water drop in the Epicenter in hopes of stimulating the ripening.

Also noted that particular strains will be better off in this system. Probably going to have to stick with the Indica leaning gear.
uc171.jpg
uc20.jpg
uc19.jpg
uc181.jpg

opt1c

opt1c

ur one part fert have a lot of n in it? may be why the pistils keep packing

ill eagle

ill eagle

ur one part fert have a lot of n in it? may be why the pistils keep packing

10%, But I'm running the same fert in the multi-flow(rockwool) next door and that shit is almost done. I had another grow finish(really done) in 7 weeks with the HighResolutions and it was the bombbbb. Not sure if it's the nutes. I'm thinking maybe the constant irrigation being that the roots are sitting in solution.....don't know. Any scientists out there??

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i know UC FAQ recommends lowering the solution level to induce ripening - that could be the difference

still cant find any info on the nutes your using - nobody at my local grow shop has heard anything about em

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great bud shots ill eagle... I too am curious about the High Resolution fertilizer. How about a shot of the packaging and link to their website? :wondering

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The UC does keep em growing a bit longer than other systems. At least it does for me with my strain. Cut the water level in 1/2 it will help
BG

C

cal bob

looks reeeeeal good, getting ready to fire up my 16 bucket UC

U

up yours

Might have to give this a go where do I get a set up folks help a friend out

ill eagle

ill eagle

i know UC FAQ recommends lowering the solution level to induce ripening - that could be the difference

still cant find any info on the nutes your using - nobody at my local grow shop has heard anything about em

solution level has been under the top off my epicenter aerator for a week now, things finally swelling up and pistils burning back....

Great bud shots ill eagle... I too am curious about the High Resolution fertilizer. How about a shot of the packaging and link to their website? :wondering

I'll post up a pick when I get my next bag, I'm pretty much ditching all the old nutes at this point. This shit is cheaper too. I talked to some chick who told me they are registering the formula in all 50 states and will be on the market in 2011.

The UC does keep em growing a bit longer than other systems. At least it does for me with my strain. Cut the water level in 1/2 it will help
BG
cut in 1/2 and doing the final dash!
uc201.jpg

looks reeeeeal good, getting ready to fire up my 16 bucket UC

do it. NOW

Might have to give this a go where do I get a set up folks help a friend out

any hydro store, hit em' up

more pics more pics

Like this? I want to pull this weekend, whaddya think?
uc211.jpg
uc22.jpg
uc23.jpg
uc24.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah buddy - you should be good to go this weekend - man they look good - I second what shady said lol

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Real nice
Check out the trichs let them tell you they sure look real close tho
Kick ass grow
BG

D

DrDanko

looks great! just read the whole thread! Very nice work. Have you thought about building some small cages around then for support? I know you like to keep it simple, but you can do that for pretty cheap. Just curious. Looks like you've got a good program going. Thanks for sharing. -Dr.D.

U

U C Truth

Hey bro nice grow looking frosty, hey listen could u post a pick of your cherry ak and what is the mix btw....

Thanks

Top Bottom