UC is soooo simple

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

up yours

thanks motherlode am all set to go bro also you too u c testn looks great how much did you give for set up if you do not mind pm if you want thanks all and good morning

ill eagle

ill eagle

took it down Monday, can't upload pics for some reason... shit was bomb and on........ Rocked the UC first run, definitely upgrading a couple of my multiflowswith UCs.

ill eagle

ill eagle

1st Run in the UC, Knockout!

Ok, so went 63 days vs. 56 in the multiflow but the buds were atleast 25% bigger with the UC. Being that I haven't run DWC before and have been in Rockwool for a decade, this says a lot. This is taking me to the next level. The HighResolution nutes also kicked ass and were super simple to use, thanks mighty!

Buds are sticky dense and smelll soooo good!
uc32.jpg
uc41.jpg
uc25.jpg
uc51.jpg
uc11.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sooo sick... Well, not that I'll be lucky enough to have the same success or similar strains, I'm curious which cuts are those two cola closeups in the middle... :wondering

Damn that one with the dark leaves is gorgeous... :mmm

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

You should post that top pic in the "Official Pics Thread"....you might just have yourself a winner there.

CHRONIC!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ya cant nominate yourself. Ucmenow you have to do it
Nice grow there man
I wouldnt want to trim it but I would love to smoke some looks great.
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I think ucmenow means the UC official thread - not the POTM one

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

What kind of #'s did you pull from that run?:confused0054:

S

SofaKingHigh

How did the finished herbs taste and burn? Yours look about as green as mine have been at chop, which has been a downer come time for sampling.

Looks like you yielded well. :)

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing results ill, can't wait for round 2!
FJ

deacon1503

deacon1503

Way to go on ur first UC grow! Any changes ur making for round 2?

H

H4H

Checked out the website they still aren't up yet I would like to get some info on High Resolution nutes as my tap is high also 500-600. I am currently running top feed with AN nutes plants are doing very well but after reading all the raves about UC I am going to get one for my next go around, and if I can save money not buying an RO system that would rock also I am tired of going to the store buying 15 gallons of water a week.
Any other info is appreciated
Thanks
H4H

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Fantastic work! Couple questions if you will humor me:

What are your grow area dimensions?

How many 1000W HPS hoods?

Which model UC/how many buckets?

You mentioned you were topping every 3 days? Did you FIM as well? How late into flower were your topping/FIMing?

Thanks for your contributions to the forum!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Does high resolution have any connection to veg and bloom nutes ill?

Top Bottom