UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deacon1503

deacon1503

No doubt you will hit those numbers. You still go the old spot crackin also?

I am about to be done with my new spot and I am debating going big and trying an idea based on a hexagon with 14 lights (7 1k over 7 600's) and 24 plants. I have been playing with "fanning" the girls out in the shape of a mercedes benz star using yo yos and I think I am on to something great as far as vertical trellising goes. Max light penetration and a way to get no larf with no need to manage/trim the inside canopy at all.

I am very much looking forward to this grow and the exchange of ideas that you bring with them. Thank you for coming back.

-Cap

U talking double stacked bulbs? That's where I'd like to get. I think they'd match the UC pros potential.

Getto...any double stacked bulbs in your plans? Nice work per usual btw.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah homie I was thinking a 1k super blue on a mag ballast over a 600w 400v greenpower on a gavita remote. Figured I would get some beautiful bright light from that combo.

UC Quest

UC Quest

Any updates gettogro ???

Been looking forward to updates :)

Papa

Papa

Supporter
gg, we're all excited to see you blow up this room! such a beautiful environment, well-designed, & your skills . . . . it's going to be epic!

G

gettogro

Just finishing up this week. I got the plants in another veg room till the room is 100% up and running
This room is my best design yet. should easily pull 20# from 8 plants..

Photo

GOPR0085
GOPR0086
GOPR0087
GOPR0088
GOPR0089
GOPR0090
GOPR0091
GOPR0092
GOPR0093
GOPR0094
GOPR0096

Got some go pro pics

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
minisplits in the warehouse... what about summertime heat? Those splits are gonna be working too hard.

I see a lot of ballasts and just 9 bulbs. what am I missing.

I want to see the underside of the veg chamber.

G

gettogro

minisplits will be just fine, works great at my other spot. Not much of a summer at my elevation. the 5 ton will be doing most of the cooling, splits are mostly for the lights out temp control.
The lights are 5 1ks 4 600's in the corners, and 4 600's overhead. total of 13 lights per room. 9600w each

the veg spot is just a 3' x 3' botanicare res with some airstones rdwc

DR.GT

DR.GT

not to seem dumb but whats the totes on the floor thats piped up towards the ceiling for? humidity? co2? beautiful setup man

Capfan

Capfan

Nice, this is where you been spending all your time ! Top Notch of course Getto.. Ever since ive read your thread and applied the UC to my rooms, everything has been top notch !

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cant wait to see these rooms rockking man how much veg is needed to fill those spaces im imagineing alot?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So does the 5 ton air handler shoot into both rooms or how does that damper setup work, that has me baffled a bit

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

not to seem dumb but whats the totes on the floor thats piped up towards the ceiling for? humidity? co2? beautiful setup man

Looks to me like DIY Industrial Humidifiers. I need to make a few of those myself.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Just did some poking around and definately impressive knowledge dropped by GG! Gonna have to build a couple DIY hueys myself.. Thanks for the response Celt. GG- do u use your growbot still and did/do u like it? (i know u built your own version as well) I always wondered if there worth the money?

UC Quest

UC Quest

Good question about Getto,s experience with the Growbot :) look forward to Gettogro sharing his thoughts and experience with them :)

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

So does the 5 ton air handler shoot into both rooms or how does that damper setup work, that has me baffled a bit
It looks like what I work with. Dampers are set to a zone controller, each room has its own thermostat and uses the same ac. This works great for flip flop rooms as both rooms are rarely on. I have used them for two rooms that are on, we just have to make sure the ac can be split into each room and keep the lights in each room down to what the ac can split.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
So the wood box on top of the air handler is just a plenem and the air handler squarrel cage blows into the box and then diverts to each room thru a zone thermostat and automatic damper

G

gettogro

The dampers are linked to the timer and a relay, There are three timers 2 for the overhead 600's and 1 for the vert lights. Which ever room has the vert lights on gets the 5 ton and the dampers open. A relay switched between each rooms thermostat to control the dampers. the way the timer is wired to the relays is so both rooms can never have the vert lighting on at the same time. It is always on a 12 12 flip flop cycle. In order to veg in the room I set the overheads for 18/6 and the verts will be on for 12 of the 18 hour light cycle. When I get some free time ill draw up a wiring diagram for how I did it..

T

tipper619sd

looks very nice man. Being organized helps big time . Keep up the great grow man cant wait to see them girls in action.

Top Bottom