UC ROOT HELP!

• Thread starter COCOAKUSHXBLUE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I have ran DM Zone, Aquashield, and CS Roots all with success however I just switched to Caps Bennies and the plants are insane they are growing noticeably everyday.. Caps Bennies are by far the best I have ever seen... Here's a couple pics to show what I mean.. They are under 2kw with NO co2..

Here they are they spent 1week in aero cloner and 10 days in my bubble tray.. This was Day 1 in the UC

And here they are 12 days, yes 12 days later.. They are a little droopy because I gave them a nice shower right before I took the pic

I should also mention my water temps have been a little high 69-72degrees and roots are still white with just a brown tint from the tea... This stuff is absolutely amazing I recommend everyone to give it a try

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

Looks good bro thanks for your input...see alot of people using the cap bennies..maybe its something ill switch over 2 once i master this uc line..dont wanna switch now since i found something that is finally working for me!

S

Sneakyx16

UPDATE:
Switched over to the uc line: bloom a & b, bud booster, uc roots, rockresin, budcandy, bigbud, overdrive....my roots are minty clean! Uc roots is best iv used...way better then zone...STERILE all the way! Ill be updating with pics! Thanks everyone who responded appreciate the support and advice!

Farm on my fellow farmers
UPDATE:
Switched over to the uc line: bloom a & b, bud booster, uc roots, rockresin, budcandy, bigbud, overdrive....my roots are minty clean! Uc roots is best iv used...way better then zone...STERILE all the way! Ill be updating with pics! Thanks everyone who responded appreciate the support and advice!

Farm on my fellow farmers

Omg i need ur formula please. I currently use a similar line and have just put in the current culture systems. I have the 20 site 8gal for veg. They grow fine with super healthy white roots. Using H&G a&b, cal mag, protekt, root excelurator, drip clean, nitrogen boost, and multizen. Btw i used it at full recommended dosage. I just discovered today after 3 months of using current culture setup that there is this forum and that its recommended to only use half. My ppm in veg has been 800-1000 ppm. But its been perfect n growing fine.

Then i transplant them to flower. Leaves lights off for 24hrs. First time was to 16 site 13xl in 1 room. I put in my nutes. H&G a&b, root excel, drip clean, bud ignitor, bud candy, cal mag, pro tekt. 2 days later... root rot. Almost lost the whole crop, but saved it with h2o2 and hydroguard as told by my local grow store. Although i saved it my crop currently looks like crap. Roots grew back but Small ass nugs and yellowing like crazy ass fan leaves. My ppm flowering week 1-4 was 1000-1300. Now all my fan leaves have yellowed and dried up. Then i added big bud and now overdrive to try to get what i can outta them.

Then i go to veg another 20 plants and n of course they grew fine and beautiful again with same nutes but i added hydroguard since it help me defeat root rot. When i go to transplant 9 of them to flower in another room 9 site 13xl. Used same formula as the 16 site but this time i added hydroguard thinking i got this root rot defeated or i took the precautions to avoid it. Left lights off for 24 hrs again and came back to check on plants b4 switching lights on. See drooping leaves with yellow spots again. Check the roots and bammmmmm!!! Root rot again in a seperate system.

What am i doing wrong? Is it my nutrients?

Forgot to mention, these systems were all brand new from current culture. I got a 1.5 chiller for the 16x 13xl site. 1/2 hp for the 9x 13xl site and 1/2 hp for the 20x 8gal sites. Water temps from 66-69. With airstones in each site. I ran h2o2 in them right after setup and let run for 2rhrs before draining and drying n vacumming all water n let dry with the lights.
About to harvest and veg is almost ready for transplanting to flower again, so i dont want to get root rot again.
Can it be the pumps supplied are strong enough? In my veg 8gal sites, the water return to the nutrient tank is super strong. But in flower its not as strong. Can that be the issue or is it when i carry the plants and they get exposed to the air? I was told i should wrap them or bag them up.
Or can it be dirty rooms with the air pumps sucking the bad air up and feeding them directly to the airstones right into the roots?
Someone please help!!! Omg im so glad i discovered this site todaywith so many current culture growers!!! So much useful info. I was searching google for the past 2-3 months on root rot and current culture, but never got results for this site. Wtf?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

"I put in my nutes. H&G a&b, root excel, drip clean, bud ignitor, bud candy, cal mag, pro tekt."

1. Have you contacted H&G for insight on using their nutrients?
2. You're using too many inputs.
3. Root excel, bud candy and pro tek are all problematic in UC's.

Keep it simple. Run the A/B and calmag. Too many inputs leads to problems, especially when they include organic inputs (biofilms), carbs (feeds pathogens) and silica (biofilms).

S

Sneakyx16

"I put in my nutes. H&G a&b, root excel, drip clean, bud ignitor, bud candy, cal mag, pro tekt."

1. Have you contacted H&G for insight on using their nutrients?
2. You're using too many inputs.
3. Root excel, bud candy and pro tek are all problematic in UC's.

Keep it simple. Run the A/B and calmag. Too many inputs leads to problems, especially when they include organic inputs (biofilms), carbs (feeds pathogens) and silica (biofilms).
Thank you so much i now know n hope that is my problem gonna take thise out and run uc roots as everyone is praising it although its watered down bleach. Im willing to pay for it rather than have a messed up crop.

Top Bottom