UC wholesaler needed in socal

• Thread starter gadgetsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gadgetsmoke

I wanna UC........waaaaaaaah
Lmao..... Fuk it, maybe ill get a cheap ebb and grow system, I could do diy, but dont wanna deal with the headache.

Aligee

Aligee

I wanna UC........waaaaaaaah
Lmao..... Fuk it, maybe ill get a cheap ebb and grow system, I could do diy, but dont wanna deal with the headache.

got a ebb n grow in the shed ,w/ my flood table collecting dust... UCC is def where its at !!! start small they sell 8gal
buckets w/ lids excludes uniseal for 20$ bones just picked a few up @ tower hydro!!!

D

dank707

Hey Guys,

I found the site with the complete Under Current Line at 15% off MSRP across the board. It is scvhydro.com .They offer free shipping for anything which $1000 and over so basically all the Under Current Line is free shipping.

K

kamdavs

Hey Gadget, I have The Under currentEvolution XL13 System 9 for sale $1199.00 paid $1875.00

This system is brand new never used etc. I purchased two of these units and only have room for one unit so this system is for sale. Located in the Los Angeles County area

This is the 9 site 13 gallon modules. Let me know if your interested, PM me.

G

gadgetsmoke

Thanks bro! But I just got off the jack with Cch2o ordering mine whoooo hoooooo! :banana1sv6: ..........Finally!

T

TUC420

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A DEAL ON THE UCE 18XXL 13 IN LA/OC AREA ..? ALREADY TRIED GREENCOAST AND THEY DONT CARRY 'EM.. :wondering ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

R

REGISTRD

Hey Guys I have a UC6XXL13(40in plant centers) For sale for 1200$ Paid 1800.. System was used for 2 weeks to test the system. Partner decided to go with the normal spacing units so we pulled this one out. PM if your intrested. Its in Van nuys/canoga park area at a local Hydro store..
I also got a Turbo Kloner 144 for 300$ to compliment the UC with..

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I have for sale the Under Current System 6XL used only 1 time and still under warranty.
PM if you're interested :)

Did you get disease in it? Why you sellin?

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey UCMENOW,
The reason I'm selling it is because I don't have space at my new place.
No diseases, algae, nothing!

You can see by yourself at:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Looking good up to where you'd gotten, to bad your given it up.

A

amstercal

OC Hydro can indeed order one for you. Helped em get set up to vend myself. :-)

S

SO CAL KUSH

Hey Guys,

I found the site with the complete Under Current Line at 15% off MSRP across the board. It is scvhydro.com .They offer free shipping for anything which $1000 and over so basically all the Under Current Line is free shipping.

Thanks Dank707,

Ive been doin my homework but it seems like scvhydro.com is the cheapest place. If anyone has found anywhere cheaper please let me know or else im going to order it tonight. Im going to order the UCE18XL13 and im very excited!

Top Bottom