uc12 or uc8xl? scrog?

• Thread starter peter tosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

peter tosh

thinkin about getting a uc system. my room is small, 11 x 7. should i go with the uc8xl or the uc12 for underneath my two magnum xxl reflectors(1000watters)? those are the two which are recommended on their web site for my size room. im thinkin about scrogging since i have horizontal light. is that a crazy idea or what? nobody scrogs or sogs with the ucs, i dont get it! it seems like everybody wants to do vertical lighting with the uc, but i dont have the funds for all those lights and plus the ac to cool them. i want to go with the 12 site simply because its more plants, but i think the 8 site can save the plants from overcrowding themselves. i'm actually leaning towards getting the 12. thoughts?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i wouldnt go more then the 8 unit for the lights you have

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Whatcha mean nobody doing scrog brotha
Me and Rollin are scroggin are asses off
Heres a 8xl under 2k xxxl magnum hoods
5x8 Scrog
ppk_009.jpg

ppk_014.jpg

A 12 uc would do the same thing just less veg time
You could actually pull off a 5x10 scrog with them hoods
Good luck
BG

P

peter tosh

Motherlode i think youre right. BG imma copy your whole setup, haha thanks bro! thats exactly what i was trying to picture. too bad i missed you on here, i wouldnt have needed this thread! i still have a ton of questions about both scrogging and under currents, but for the sake of the thread i will spare you. im definitely switching to under currents on my next run and i'm stoked about it!

R

rennie37

hey you all sorry for posting in the wrong thread can some one stear me into the right thread the question that i have about the under current is if starting from a seed in rockwool cubes, how long should the roots be before putting it into the net pots then into the u/c?

UClover

UClover

hey you all sorry for posting in the wrong thread can some one stear me into the right thread the question that i have about the under current is if starting from a seed in rockwool cubes, how long should the roots be before putting it into the net pots then into the u/c?

When you see the roots start poppin, start droppin...

Top Bottom