UC4XL- Critical Kush Round 3!

• Thread starter NWElite89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NWElite89

All of these plants were from seeds at one point, but the past 5-6 grows have been from clones from the previous round

thegambler

thegambler

I have 30 of these going right now, in week 5 from seed. They are the slowest growers in veg that I've seen in many years.......

N

NWElite89

Yeah these plants like to stay short in veg and have hardly any stretch in flowering.

thegambler

thegambler

Thanks......I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. I even have them under 24/7 light hoping to get them taller so they would yield better.

N

NWElite89

They get really bushy and are easy to clone, plus the yield is very good

thegambler

thegambler

Do you think a 6 week veg is going to be enough to get 1.5-2 oz per plant? Thanks for your help!

N

NWElite89

oh yeah easy. depends on how many lights your running, but this strain should do you well even with 3 week veg. I would highly recommend some sort of trellis for this strain. The branches wont be able to support the buds

thegambler

thegambler

IMGP0248
But their so fricken small......it's hard to see them yielding at this point. Here's the main room, with 24 plants under 2200 watts at around 5 weeks.

N

NWElite89

Day 13

Almost at the two week point. Things are still looking great. I changed the water out and put the system at 510 ppm and has been sitting at level for the past three days. Trimmed the underside of the canopy and got about a buckets worth of trim. The next few weeks are going to be exciting.

IMAG0298
IMAG0301
IMAG0303
IMAG0304
IMAG0305
N

NWElite89

Day 17 update

The last feeding was the strongest and almost had the perfect ratio of nutes/water. The girls only ate about 30ppm for a week straight. I added just back plain water to the system and is currently at 280ppm. I finished cleaning up the underside of the canopy last night and got a small fan blowing to get the air circulating more. Temps have been sitting at 78F during the day and 63F at night. I am really hoping to get some purple color this time around. I may drop a few more degrees, but ill wait a few more weeks before that happens. The stalks on these girls is absolutely outrageous. Keeping that ppm low has really made a difference.

IMAG0309
IMAG0321
IMAG0324
IMAG0326
IMAG0332
N

NWElite89

Day 19
Changed the water because it was starting to get that (wet feet smell). Currently sitting at 480ppm now. I dropped it down 30ppm just to make sure the plants are eating correctly again. I want to see that swing to make sure everything is good. Ill upload some new pics soon.

thegambler

thegambler

Here's my last pic in your thread as I just started flowering and will detail it on RIU.......My ppm is up around 900, much higher than yours but I'm in soil. They are very healthy and it's been an easy grow. This room has 24 plants and as you can see they filled the canopy out nicely with no pinch or bending. They do like a lot of cal/mag, and I've had to hit them a number of times with myco's to expand their root systems. I added a top-notch ozone generator, to get ready for the odor but so far, it hasn't really been bad at all (YET!). Lastly, I guess total veg time was a bit over 6 weeks.......about 2 weeks longer than I normally go.

IMGP0251

N

NWElite89

Day 21

Things are looking great for week 3. the past two days. I had weird swing with my ph and ppm going both downwards. Drained the system and flushed with plain water twice before entering nutrient. I currently have the system at 350ppm and eliminated the multi-zen for a few days. I am not too worried about it, but something Ill have to keep my eye on more closely.

N

NWElite89

Day 27

Was gone for a few days for a family get together and just returned last night and the ladies are starting to get their smell:). Last cycle the plants did not really develop the sweet smell until week 4. I am really happy with the way things are progressing earlier than last cycle. The plants drank the whole system and about 30ppm. I plan on doing a plain water flush for 24-48 hours before I enter the final 4 to 5 weeks of flowering.

IMAG0399
IMAG0401
IMAG0402
IMAG0405
IMAG0408
IMAG0410
IMAG0411
Top Bottom