Uc4xl Cultured Solutions ?'s + Herijuana Pr0n

• Thread starter Genesis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Genesis

Genesis

Hi guys,

Firstly just wanna say big shout out to the greats on this board. The Squirrel, the Texas and Jalisco kid, RollinenDough, BudGoggles, Shady, Wavegem etc. I've read hours and hours about UC stuff and wanted some advice. I'll be posting a grow log shortly, but right now I've got 2 Herijuana (Sannies) at the end of week 5 flower in a 5x5 tent with 2x Apache Tech 600's. That is ~1500w LED pulling from the wall, if you didn't read what tags420 had to say, these are pretty premium ass panels and run cool (~90 degrees). Conditions in my tent are 70-80 degrees ambient, water temp is 65-70, PPM is 1.2 EC, pH I let swing 5.5-6.0 in flower. I run a single 6" Canmax extraction fan on low, no water chiller, no AC. Shit sits on the basement floor.

I run the standard line of CS notes and have a Air Force Pro 60 lpm hooked up to the UC 4XL with it also powering my veg setup of 2 extra medium gray stones in a Roughneck Strongbox tote with 4 plants veg. This is in a small separate veg area next to the tent.

My question is... do I really need to go up to 1.2-1.3 EC in weeks 4-6? I've seen dudes rocking lower ppms and I do what the label says in ratios+ppm but do I really need to be going over 33% bloom boost in peak or at the end? I'd appreciate your thoughts guys and what you would do in a typical 8 week flower time. I use tap that comes out filtered from the house at .3 EC. A step by step weeks 1-8 would be appreciate as a ballpark for me to work off of. Also, do you guys flush? If so, what do you do, 2-5 days or so at the end straight water?

I am seeking to ONLY use Cultured Solutions as their juice is super clean and I'm set on it. Any advice for a newb would be appreciated. Below are some pictures of my gals (one crappy runt, one larger gal with the base the thickness of a golf ball). We will see how they do as this Heri is pretty frosty for week 5 but seems to be a moderate yielder. I've got a HSO Blue Dream vegging and am curious to see how she dumps... Judging by others experiences and her vigor thus fair she seems like a prime lady that is gonna be busty when she matures :)

Uc4xl cultured solutions s  herijuana pr0n
Uc4xl cultured solutions s  herijuana pr0n 2
Uc4xl cultured solutions s  herijuana pr0n 3
Uc4xl cultured solutions s  herijuana pr0n 4
Uc4xl cultured solutions s  herijuana pr0n 5
Uc4xl cultured solutions s  herijuana pr0n 6

slimjimham

slimjimham

Im on board and looking to see what people recommend. Looks good so far!

Im in the same systems, using the same nutes but don't have enough experience to chime in

N

NWElite89

Cultured Solutions has a feeding chart that is readily available. Never run CS nutes myself, but with late bloom boosters, I usually cut my base by 50%. Those boosters are some strong stuff and can damage a healthy plant if the dosage is not right. Don't be surprised if strains in the UC dont look ready at week 8. In most cases it takes a week or two longer.

Genesis

Genesis

Thanks for the feedback NWElite89, I know I've read some of your threads or posts and I can recall you know what you are doing :cool:

Attached is the feeding chart from Current Culture I'm following. I spoke with Christian there a couple years back and he recommended matching the EC on the chart even when using .1-.3 EC water out the tap. At first I was running my mix too hot, which seems to be quite a common thing for n00bs. All the pros on this board and in hydro shops tell me less is more. I guess I'd just like to ensure if I follow the chart I'm not gonna burn my gals. My heri looks pretty healthy thus far but some tips have the brown tip. Hope this stuff knocks me on my ass, one of my favorite strains I have tried so far is Black Domina and everybody and their mother says that Sannies Herijuana is a heavy hitting indica. As a MMP in my state I can appreciate that... I'm after pain/anxiety relief and sedation for Zzzzzzzz.

Screenshot 2015 03 02 193542

N

NWElite89

The chart is good basis of what to go off of. Some adjustment may be needed, but keep in mind that each strain is different and that the plant will ultimately tell you how its doing.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Has anyone ever made a chart explaining what different strains feed ratios are?

F

FooDoo

Imo, feeding charts for different strains is like having separate food pyramids for black and white people.

Makes no sense. The same clone in your room will eat differently in my room .

The same girls in my room at 1 kpa vpd eat differently the next day when I turn off the humid and run a dryer 1.25 kpa vpd

Genesis

Genesis

Imo, feeding charts for different strains is like having separate food pyramids for black and white people.

Makes no sense. The same clone in your room will eat differently in my room .

The same girls in my room at 1 kpa vpd eat differently the next day when I turn off the humid and run a dryer 1.25 kpa vpd

Understood, guess I need to use the chart as a general guideline but really listen to my girls when it comes to their appetite. I will get better with more years and experience, like anything :) In the meantime I gotta view these gals like a girlfriend - start off with non-finicky or bitchy genetics and we will have a better time. Nobody likes a naggy wifey - even if she is a dime. I should stick with the less bitchy strains that dump and in time can move up to the models like some of the picky OG's or GSC's that require extra care like a model ;).

F

FooDoo

I feel that the general guideline shouldn't be a chart , but a good nutrient profile.

Unfortunately, no one makes money by creating a solid base and only selling one product.

This is why an entire line has to be formulated. With pretty pictures that grab your attention and catchy little names.

Koolbloom sounds so much cooler than "water with p+k which you already have in your base nute but pay for my new Ferrari and buy the same salts 4 times over from our company in 6 different bottles"

Genesis

Genesis

Middle of Week 8 and starting flush now. I had a sample of the Herijuana and she is definitely a narcotic day-wrecker. The fall colors are coming out and she appears to be finishing up. She will get the chop shortly and then I'd like to see what a proper cure allows for :). Next comes in 3 more Herijuana clones from the larger plant in the tent and the HSO Blue Dream I put in the other day.

It seems Herijuana has killer punch but not a super yield. Definitely more interspersed and dense golf ball style nugs. Other plants I've grown tend to have big fat colas which I am seeking. We will see how this notorious HSO Blue Dream does, I have high hopes for her in the yield department. Regardless, Herijuana genetics seem pretty top notch despite the so-so yield. Good looks Sannie!

DSC00071
DSC00070
DSC00068

DSC00060
DSC00060
DSC00062
DSC00063
DSC00064
DSC00065

DSC00067
Last edited:
Z

ZombieSlave

I think you should lower your PPM's I think using LED's your plants are precessing less. so lower the PPM's IMHO.

Top Bottom