UCXL4 and Hydro Innovations Ice Box

• Thread starter Darwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Darwin

I'm going to use a UCXL 4 site to experiment with. I want to try the Growzilla from Hydrofarm using a 1000 MH and a 1000 HPS, and I was wondering if anyone has used the Hydro Innovations Ice Box to cool their lights. I have a chiller that I can use so I'm wondering if the Ice Box's are a better choice than AC. I want to have a sealed room but I still have some questions. How do I control odor in a sealed room? Is it necessary? How do I get fresh air without ventilating? Sorry if these seem like dumb questions but...

Also I'm new to this site but I would like to thank everybody for sharing their knowledge and information with us newbies. It's greatly appreciated. This is the first time I have grown since the mid 80's and a lot has changed since then.

S

sourkush91

I have a uc 6 site and i run a chiller with a few of the hydro innovations ice boxes and they work well for me... what size is your chiller are you going to chill your air and water in your system also?? The ice box could help the growzilla because it will put out quite a bit of heat being 2 one thousand watt bulbs in one hood...

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Chillers are far more effecient at cooling that AC. There is a bro on here who knows everything about cooling Chillville

Top Bottom