UF checking in

• Thread starter theurbanfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theurbanfarmer

Hey,

Looks like a great forum.

Came here to gain some info espec on the special breeders here and hopefully will be able to bid on some killer strains.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

i like that name ;) sounds vaguely familiar, did you get referred here by chance?

T

theurbanfarmer

thanks for the welcome,

Hey Chrometrichs, didnt get personally referred just heard of this place through the boards at other forums,iv recently became obsessed with getting some Cali Connect genetics and was told they are sometimes available at THCbay. My name might be familiar im in a few other forums usually go by just urbanfarmer on a couple im theurbanfarmer because I probly registered at those sites a while ago and completely forgot or else there might be another urbanfarmer on the two site i had to add 'the'. Before coming here my two main sites have been UDG and MSC.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Cool, there's a great store called urbanfarmer here in norcal, its the definitive source for irrigation supplies. I think that's probably why I thought your name was familiar. I know logic just recently listed a bunch of his own personal cali connection seeds. If your a cali card holder, you can try harborside in oakland or suite 215 in van nuys, both places will usually list there current seeds in the medical marijuana co-ops forum. Best of luck in your quest for great genetics !
p.s og raskal and topdawg are also right up there with cali-connect seeds...

T

theurbanfarmer

Cool thanks for the info chrometrichs, I wish I was in Cali. Ill be checking out og raskal and toddawg stuff as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom