UFC 100 Who do you think will win ?

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

H3LLB0Y

bisping fan here, but jesus - you always circle away from the power shot! keep stepping over the lead leg and pump the jab and 1-2.

that belcher fight was much closer than the card showed.

GSP may be unstoppable at 170 - but i just dont know about fighting anderson silva. anderson has so much length. i think machida/silva is a better match up.

one thing for sure - the belt holders now are better than there have ever been at those weights, with the exception of maybe matt hughes. and it's really hard to say what randy could have done if he could have started younger.

last thing last - brock lesnar is a flaming prick hole!

A

adam

am i the only one that thinks brock is doing some type of hgh? i understand he has been working out when he was a kid and all but he looks like he got help.i think he is a dick and hope dana boots him if he pulls anymore shit on camera like he did last night.granted the wife comment was straight wwe type of talk but i chuckled.as a viewer that fight was just a smothering,no skill. he just layed on him tight and punched.he learned his lesson from his loss and didnt give up any submissions.would love to see fedor fuck him up tho.forgot to mention if i ever ran into brock i would give him all my pennies:smoke http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f7112b01fb/ass-pennies-from-greatest-comedy-sketches

M

Medic

bisping fucking sucks/ been saying that, will always say it, he got fucked up by matt hamil and they still gave it to him. thats when i said fuck bisping. i just hate his ass nothing against the britts. just bisping talks shit and i slept well last night knowing his ass got knocked the fuck out, then heavy hammered at the end. i almost knocked all shit over on the table was rolling a blunt and the shake feel i got up like yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh get his fucking ass.

brock lesnar against tim sylvia would be a good one. fedor will mop brock the fuck up.

who saw big timmy get knocked tthe fuck out by ray mercer?reminded me of the henderson bisping fight

F

FastForward

"When asked if he knew Bisping was unconscious before he landed the final strike, Henderson smiled and said: "Normally I'm not that way in fights.

"I know if the guy's out, I tend to stop. I hit him hard but I got that last blow in just to shut him up a little bit."

:)

M

Medic

machida and anderson silva will never fight. thats what they said. sounds like tito trying to dodge chuck when tito had the belt.

they are both brazilian is the reason why.

M

Medic

been

that is hilarious where did you find that. look at that dude at the bottom left corner like daaaammnnn.. lolololol

Lesnar is a straight beast. beast.

R

rottenjohn

am i the only one that thinks brock is doing some type of hgh?

It seems as though I saw a mug shot of him on one website after being picked up on the suspicion og steriods, ended up being growth hormone which at the time was legal. Little googling will pull that shite up.

Hendo put a shot on bisping that bisping deserved. If you gonna run your mouth mouth you better be able to back.

We will see brock get beat someday, when, thats a question of the competition.

GSP is so good at 170 I have a hard time seeing anyone in the division in the ufc, or in mma @ 170 in general giving him any real competition. Nick diaz may be interesting but I don't think serious competition for GSP

S

SmokeMan

GSP is good but he didnt impress me much in his last fight. I think he can be beat by alot of guys in his weight class. He is a very good fighter dont get me wrong.. I just see some more vicious fighters that I think can rock his world. It seems they want him to move up a weight class. He could be a good contender if he moves up but I just dont see him moving up anytime soon. Too many knockout kings right now!

Im sure brock has taken enhancers and roids like a mofo but now he is being tested im sure.

Did anybody hear about Bobby Lashley from the WWE might be also making the move to UFC?

I think Bobby Lashley looks soft in the face but you never know he could probably be a good fighter???

B

been

been

that is hilarious where did you find that. look at that dude at the bottom left corner like daaaammnnn.. lolololol

Lesnar is a straight beast. beast.
Some cat on 4chan..... it was titled America! Fuck Yeah! :rofl

GSP is good but he didnt impress me much in his last fight. I think he can be beat by alot of guys in his weight class. He is a very good fighter dont get me wrong.. I just see some more vicious fighters that I think can rock his world. It seems they want him to move up a weight class. He could be a good contender if he moves up but I just dont see him moving up anytime soon. Too many knockout kings right now!

Im sure brock has taken enhancers and roids like a mofo but now he is being tested im sure.

Did anybody hear about Bobby Lashley from the WWE might be also making the move to UFC?

I think Bobby Lashley looks soft in the face but you never know he could probably be a good fighter???
Soft is better than hard. They have schools and techniques built on the idea. Mir's face is hard and he gets split so easily........ all that scar tissue, you know?

M

Medic

man gsp is good. but dont compare him to anderson. hell try to stand get fucked upm then hell try to take him to the ground either get submitted by anderson, or catch a hard knee while trying to shoot in for the take down. i remember my days of kickboxing competition. shit i thinks that how i turned out a med patient lol.

Dr. Eidelman, your the man.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Some cat on 4chan..... it was titled America! Fuck Yeah! :rofl

Soft is better than hard. They have schools and techniques built on the idea. Mir's face is hard and he gets split so easily........ all that scar tissue, you know?

hahah I dont if it was scar tissue or brocks mammoth sized fist... dont get im wrong i dont like brock but hey that was a burtal beat down I havent seen anyones face that fucked up in a long time.

B

been

hahah I dont if it was scar tissue or brocks mammoth sized fist... dont get im wrong i dont like brock but hey that was a burtal beat down I havent seen anyones face that fucked up in a long time.

That last knee Mir threw was off by maybe a centimeter or two. It could have just as easily gone the other way. :icon_stick man:

I can hardly wait for the third installment.

wonka

wonka

brock is the man... he is only going to get better and better... no can match his size and athleticism... shane carwin / cain velasquez winner will be his next fight... then the world wants to see brock vs fedor... but lets be honest... fedor has not fought anyone in over 4 years... his last 3 opp.,,, matt lindlin is a middleweight,, tim sylvia ,, and andrei "glass jaw" arlovski... fedor does have a nice test vs josh barnett... i think when we do if we do see a brock vr fedor many people will be surprised to see brock dismantle the once great fedor.. gsp is in his own class as a weilterweight.. sure there are some chanlengers for gsp's belt,, but there will be a very slim chance of him losing his belt anytime soon.... bj penn / ken flo will be a good fight with anderson silvia / forrest... anderson needs to fight machida but they said they would not fight each other... but so did fedor and barnett... machida will face shogun next,,, which shogun is my boy but i find it hard to believe that machida will lose anytime soon.. maybe against gerard mousasi when ufc brings him in... there is even talks of tito coming back to ufc..LOL

wonka

wonka

That last knee Mir threw was off by maybe a centimeter or two. It could have just as easily gone the other way. :icon_stick man:

I can hardly wait for the third installment.

it was only going one way and that was brocks.. mir is way out matched... he was getting hammered the first fight and only and i mean only cause of brocks lack of knowlegde of submission defence did frank win that fight.. that is fact... frank is going to have to prove himself in 2 hands down wins to get another shot at brock

L

lifecycle

Brock is NOT the man...although he is a force of sheer power..with 2 bricks for fists walking around at 285pds he is gonna be tough to beat...but he will get choked out like all the rest.

wonka

wonka

I disagree. ;)
if you really think frank mir at any point of that fight looked like he had a shot of winning i dont know what to say... frank mir is out matched in stand up and on the ground.. frank talked about that being his strong point going into the fight and brock made his face look like lunch meat on the ground... frank stands up and gets taken down like nothing.... frank mir took advantage of brocks one weakness in the first fight,, submission defence....there is a slim to none chance of frank mir ever beating brock if he is lucky enough to get that chance again after the ass whipping he took... you might not see frank for a year after that fight to mend his ego..... BROCK IS THE MAN... holla haters

Top Bottom