UFC fights last night

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
any one watch the fights all were good besides the 1 before the main event. brock lesnar got his bitch ass beat up.ARRIBA Cain velasquez way to go congrats new mexican champ.lesnar said after beating cain he would eat a burrito and have a corona for the mexicans he can still do that but it will be without his belt.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Yeah that was a good fight! His eye was beaten to a bloody pulp..so much for eating tacos and drinking a Corona after the fight. Ha!

T

TyKaycha

The fights were good. Was surprised by the Sanchez/Thiago fight - didn't expect Thiago to gass-out.

Cain looked great. He did wait Carwin should of done and pick his punched. Brock should of lost to Carwin before. Wonder who Cain is going to fight first? Mir? Hope not as his last fight was boring. Carwin? That would be cool, especially as Carwin has been working on his cardio.

B

bens lab

Brock looked like an amateur in there, he should of been brought up way slower, perhaps through the tuf show. He is 5 - 2 after all, and it showed badly. He was lucky enough to make his name off Frank Mir who is vastly overrated.

I think Cain vs JDS, fedor, Barnett & Overeem, any of those matchups would be better and closer.

Y

yamama

greatly disappoint in brocks preformance, he looked like a drunk bear, or someone might of spike him with some eatibles lol. i know hes not as good as he talks but dam he was utter pants that fight

Venom818

Venom818

any one watch the fights all were good besides the 1 before the main event. brock lesnar got his bitch ass beat up.ARRIBA Cain velasquez way to go congrats new mexican champ.lesnar said after beating cain he would eat a burrito and have a corona for the mexicans he can still do that but it will be without his belt.

Great win for that monster CAIN VALASQUEZ dude made brock look like garbage my boys were there to witness history told me the whole arena was on there feet.:character0025:

brock can have his burrito in the hopital while there stitching up his face LOL

T

TyKaycha

Brock looked like an amateur in there, he should of been brought up way slower, perhaps through the tuf show. He is 5 - 2 after all, and it showed badly. He was lucky enough to make his name off Frank Mir who is vastly overrated.

I think Cain vs JDS, fedor, Barnett & Overeem, any of those matchups would be better and closer.

Cain vs JDS is a good match-up and would be a kick-ass fight. The others (Fedor, Barnett, Overeem) - ain't gonna happen. With Fedor's recent loss, the UFC really doesn't have reason to court him to fight in the UFC. Barnett I think is over-rated, and has been even back in the day. Overeem I think would easily get crushed by Cain. There are just too many holes in his game. But Cain vs JDS - you're right the more I think about it, that's an awesome match-up and it's probably going to happen.

Top Bottom