Uh Oh. Hermie Issue

• Thread starter Mrniceguy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

Found this today upon inspection. Cut it off, but I see open sacs. Is my whole crop fucked now?

Uh oh hermie issue
Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

Are you thinking its genetics. I dont see anything on my other plants, and it looks like it was isolated to just this bud site. But I notice the buds are stretching as well.

Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

I recently grew out their feminized WW and it didn't look at all like that..It actually turned out fine..
Idk. My temps stay within 72°-75° f range, though I do drop to 60's at night. 58 when its frigid outside. RH is 30% on average daytime, 40% at night with lights off, it's very dry in my house. Good airflow, as I sit at around 1200ppm, with c02 supplementation. I feed at full strength every other watering and my ppm in my water never exceed 1100. I'm thinking the temp fluctuations are my main culprits, might have to bring in air from inside my room, as my tents are on a closed loop pulling air directly from outside, in and then vented back out again. I'm usually at about 68° in the room where my tents are

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Idk. My temps stay within 72°-75° f range, though I do drop to 60's at night. 58 when its frigid outside. RH is 30% on average daytime, 40% at night with lights off, it's very dry in my house. Good airflow, as I sit at around 1200ppm, with c02 supplementation. I feed at full strength every other watering and my ppm in my water never exceed 1100. I'm thinking the temp fluctuations are my main culprits, might have to bring in air from inside my room, as my tents are on a closed loop pulling air directly from outside, in and then vented back out again. I'm usually at about 68° in the room where my tents are
Mine fluctuate from 80-65 d F ..only thing I get is a bit of purpling from those so disposed.

Of course I found this lurking in the rear of my tent one day a few months back.....Promptly killed and segregated the balance of those seeds.
Hermie Critical Bilbo

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I cant believe the frequency of what looks like true hermaphrodites.

I have never seen that many sacks. Just nanners mostly. And almost never any more than a few seeded lowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom