uk and exodus cheese from greenhouse

• Thread starter 420mooch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420mooch

420mooch

just wondering.. are these strains from greenhouse genuine?.
ive had access to genuine exodus uk cheese and one of the original exodus crew for many years.
even being birmingham uk based (where the strains originates)its getting rare to see genuine uk cheese hit the streets these days.
im hearing bad things about greenhouse in general so its making me wonder big time. are they the same? is it a mega stinky through growth, light green when dry, face smashin bud?
i cant see how they can seperate the two i suppose brand names. the exodus crew were a bunch of underground growers in birmingham mid ninties and they created uk cheese...
yet greenhouse sell both a uk and an exodus cheese. hmm smells fishy to me :(
so in a nutshell has anybody grown greenhouse uk cheese?

many thanks

peace out.. :)

B

biggs

just so you know that the exo clone originates from luton, not birmingham. all though theres plenty of peeps in brum with the clone. greenhouses version is being tested now by a few uk growers, and from what i've read its looking promising. seen 2 different growers reporting cheesy smelling plants. but will have to see if they stay cheesy once they've been harvested. heres some links on the exodus collective (luton based)

http://www.fantazia.org.uk/Scene/freeparty/exodus.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUslSxqVH64

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

super lemon haze stops me being a greenhouse hater :(

The $300 I spent on garbage 3 years ago that included CHEESE, big bang and Arjan's haze keeps me being a greenhouse hater, por vida.

E

Elite Nugs

super lemon haze stops me being a greenhouse hater :(

Me too. It took 3 seed packs... but I found a definite winner. Awesome tasting.. high... looks... potency. All around great strain.

I've ran their Church... it was shitty.

I've ran their Great White Shark... I threw that shit away.

I've ran their Lemon Skunk... that was good, but didnt produce for nada. Wasnt even worth keeping it produce so little.

But their Super Lemon Haze.... Thats some good stuff.

half baked

half baked

go get dr greenthumbs exo s1's bro, my boy over at another site is half way through and really likes them, sayin they very close to the original, or kaliman seeds, they got plenty of cheese beans too, but if it were me id steer well clear from GHS

Top Bottom