UK Cheese 7200watts 120 plants

• Thread starter superchedda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

superchedda

looking good mate, your want to swap over that 350L soon, i went from one of them to a 700l, one of the best things iv done

Yeah I am going to try to swap it over ASAP as 350l dose not last 3 days now, 700l would be nice

S

superchedda

These pictures are of the plants at 3 weeks 4 days old.

2 weeks veg 1 week 4 days flower.

I need to get the net support up ASAP, probably this weekend.

Any comments would be appreciated!

Image0468
Image0469
Image0470
Image0471
Image0472
T

theTinker

Hey man. Great op.

I've been running some autopots 3 grows now. Getting phonemal growth each time. Always need to flip sooner they grow so fast with the soil loose, air domes, and constant water.

A few things i've picked up from experience, just incase they prove useful to you or anyone else.

1:Filter needed, should have one in your main water highway of course. Clogging can destroy a plan quickly if not found fast.

2:No Bio stuff at all can ever go near them. Stuff derived from bio like bio minerals are ok.

3:Having an easy shut off valve is very handy sometimes. I find that the autopots root soil clumps tend to have a slight too damp stagnant smell. Shutting the water off every few days for a day seems to help the bottoms dry out just enough to make a difference.

4: if you dont put the green cover on the plants and have large rows of autopots like you do. An easy enough wat to make sure all pots are not clogged and are gettign water is to tie a small camera to a stick, set it to record movie, and then run that stick up through the middle of the pots. Pull the camera out, and check the footage. It seems odd, but saves u moving plants alot!

They must of cost you a small fortune, they are very expensive over here. 45 a pop.
Im tempted to attach a smart valve to a regular drip tray and see if it floods the whole thing the same :)

As your 350 liter is running low too often. Have you considered just joining another 350 liter to the 22mm highway. As they are all gravity fed, its no issue and the gravity will equalise the pressure.
Putting another res on the opposite end of the garden water highway would also be a good idea.

H

harley34

when you put the nets up, think you probs need maybe 3 rows, (its 1.2m wide the stuff i use), cable ties them together so you create a tight net over the canopy, don't want some of the nugs to fall in between where the nets meet each other if that makes sense.

Have you decided how your gonna attach your net to the walls yet? For a quick fix screw in a few screws pretty long ones along the walls and string some garden wire pretty taught across them, then fix your net to this. Then you can fix some batons on your next run.

i know your defo putting up the nets, but incase your thinking your be ok without them dont mate, if you get any decent colas in there which you will they will lean over to the point where there near the buckets, happened to me on my first grow, if i had the net over them would of yield twice as much, really fucked me up that did.

Dont forget there stretching still so anticipate where they will finish then put the net a few inches below that, instead of putting the canopy where they are now incase they got shit loads more stretching to do.

Sorry if all that sounds jumbled, pretty stoned right now

S

superchedda

Hey man. Great op.

I've been running some autopots 3 grows now. Getting phonemal growth each time. Always need to flip sooner they grow so fast with the soil loose, air domes, and constant water.

A few things i've picked up from experience, just incase they prove useful to you or anyone else.

1:Filter needed, should have one in your main water highway of course. Clogging can destroy a plan quickly if not found fast.

2:No Bio stuff at all can ever go near them. Stuff derived from bio like bio minerals are ok.

3:Having an easy shut off valve is very handy sometimes. I find that the autopots root soil clumps tend to have a slight too damp stagnant smell. Shutting the water off every few days for a day seems to help the bottoms dry out just enough to make a difference.

4: if you dont put the green cover on the plants and have large rows of autopots like you do. An easy enough wat to make sure all pots are not clogged and are gettign water is to tie a small camera to a stick, set it to record movie, and then run that stick up through the middle of the pots. Pull the camera out, and check the footage. It seems odd, but saves u moving plants alot!

They must of cost you a small fortune, they are very expensive over here. 45 a pop.
Im tempted to attach a smart valve to a regular drip tray and see if it floods the whole thing the same :)

As your 350 liter is running low too often. Have you considered just joining another 350 liter to the 22mm highway. As they are all gravity fed, its no issue and the gravity will equalise the pressure.
Putting another res on the opposite end of the garden water highway would also be a good idea.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah the filter is 100% needed I have to clear them out every week surprising how much gunk get stuck in them not too sure what additive causes it.

On my next set up which I am in the process of setting up will be way bigger than this one I will defiantly have shut of valves for each row, very hand to have.

I should have done this moving the plants when they were clogged up was a nightmare and we stuck out the area lol.

Currently my 350l is lasting two days if that which is good as I know the plants are getting fed but bad as I would like to refill the tank as little as possible, my only problem with this room is that it’s too small, I am going to try and see if I can squeeze another 350l in the room but it’s unlikely, once this is cropped I will be shutting it down and concentrating on my next op learnt lots of things on the way with this one.

S

superchedda

when you put the nets up, think you probs need maybe 3 rows, (its 1.2m wide the stuff i use), cable ties them together so you create a tight net over the canopy, don't want some of the nugs to fall in between where the nets meet each other if that makes sense.

Have you decided how your gonna attach your net to the walls yet? For a quick fix screw in a few screws pretty long ones along the walls and string some garden wire pretty taught across them, then fix your net to this. Then you can fix some batons on your next run.

i know your defo putting up the nets, but incase your thinking your be ok without them dont mate, if you get any decent colas in there which you will they will lean over to the point where there near the buckets, happened to me on my first grow, if i had the net over them would of yield twice as much, really fucked me up that did.

Dont forget there stretching still so anticipate where they will finish then put the net a few inches below that, instead of putting the canopy where they are now incase they got shit loads more stretching to do.

Sorry if all that sounds jumbled, pretty stoned right now

Thanks for the reply.

The nets are doing my head in seriously I feel like I fucked up by not putting them in a lot sooner. As you can see in my next post the room is packed, it’s going to be a nightmare to put nets up.

A few questions

1. Which net is good? I mean the size of the holes in the nets and what material a link would be great.
2. Is there by any chance a stand with a hook on it made of metal or something that won’t topple over? If I find something like that I will jizz in my pants. Because the thought of screwing into the wall when I can hardly move in the room is giving me nightmare.
3. Looking at the next pictures in my post how much you think they will stretch and where about is ideal for the net to end up on the plant right at the top or middle? First time using nets usually use bamboo stick but that’s an even scarier thought lol.

I plan to get the net up in the next day or so, it just does not feel like a fun thought.

S

superchedda

Ok the following pictures are 4 weeks old exactly

2 weeks Veg
2 weeks Flower

12 lights are on.

PH is 6.1
EC is 2.2
Temp is 32
Humidity is 36%

The co2 is finally on but it is giving me a major concern, as it’s the first time I have used a hot box generator.

1. It gives of incredible heat and is about 10" away from plants.
2. The burning of gas gives of a lot of light is this going to adversely affect the night time sleep of the plants?
3. Right now it is on a solid piece of wood (could not find any bricks) will that be ok for a couple of days until I change it to bricks?

To be honest this room was too small for 120 plants I should have put just 80 so I could move about easier but it’s done now so hopefully everything goes ok.

The plants all look healthy cannot see any discolouring of leaves there might be some at the bottom of the plants but none I have noticed.

Thankfully it seems the Autopots are doing their job perfectly (touch wood).

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Image0473
Image0474
Image0475
Image0476
Image0477
S

superchedda

Hello all

Thought I better do an update.

Firstly I put a net up that’s such a bodge I will be sorting it out a little later just not had the time lately. I am very unhappy with the way it turned out took me 30 mins really I need to stop smoking cheese and then working in the room as all I end up wanting to do is sit on a sofa lol.

Second some Aupot valves failed causing me to lose I think 8 plants sucked but to be honest I just need to get this crop done so I can redesign a much better and bigger room.

Third I had to remove the co2 system from this grow completely as temp spikes where too much to control and I have very good air exchange in room anyway on the next one I will install it again as it will be a better bigger room.

I took some better pictures so maybe I would get more reply’s 1000 views and less than 30 reply’s which is mainly me feels like I’m talking to my self lol.

Thanks to those who take the time to reply.

I make then 5 weeks exactly from cuttings.

2 weeks Veg
3 weeks Flower

PH is 6.2
EC is 2.1
Temp is 30
Humidity is 34%

If I hit 1gpw I will be shocked as its turning into a bit of a bodge as time constraints have not allowed me to do a proper job.

Any reply’s good or bad would be great cheers!

I

ibTheMan

Dam Broski your stuffs lookn real good, your go n to have MaD Cheese.

G

GreenDragon

hey bro your cheese looking good,
did you do top feeding from the start?

H

harley34

Thanks for the reply.

The nets are doing my head in seriously I feel like I fucked up by not putting them in a lot sooner. As you can see in my next post the room is packed, it’s going to be a nightmare to put nets up.

A few questions

1. Which net is good? I mean the size of the holes in the nets and what material a link would be great.
2. Is there by any chance a stand with a hook on it made of metal or something that won’t topple over? If I find something like that I will jizz in my pants. Because the thought of screwing into the wall when I can hardly move in the room is giving me nightmare.
3. Looking at the next pictures in my post how much you think they will stretch and where about is ideal for the net to end up on the plant right at the top or middle? First time using nets usually use bamboo stick but that’s an even scarier thought lol.

I plan to get the net up in the next day or so, it just does not feel like a fun thought.

sorry iv not replied sooner mate only just seen it.

1. Looks like youve already got your net up, but i just use the stuff some grow shops, not sure where you are in england (dont tell me) but there be some kind of pea netting available in one of your local grow shops. Mine looks exactly like yours so your sorted there.

2. No stand like that what iv seen mate, you need it so tight its unreal, any frame would just fall in on its self in my room, iv tried just stapling the net to the battons in my rooms but eventually its all snapped and pulled loose, i nearly cried when i seen it serious, was one of them moments where your like

noooooooooooooooo!

Fixed it in the end though, took me all day. Not sure if your fortunate enough, but i can take my pots out of the room and put them back in again if i leave the netting to late, think your restricted with the autopots though mate, on that note, get rid of those fuckers! Some will disagree with me on here, but open ended 6mm feed lines from some 22mm irriation pipe if really the best setup iv found, use a particle filters before your system and you really have cracked it, even if you get debris in the system it just pushes it out of the 4mm internal hole driplines, (6mm outer size,4mm inner size). Partner it up with dripclean and your good to go!

3. Stretch not sure mate, my cheese will be different to yours, after your 3rd week, they will be slowing down anyway so just put it above it to catch any stray colas that are leaning.

Looks like you've got it all sorted now mate, one note though, what temps was your room getting to with the co2 gen in? 85F is a good temp for co2 use incase you didn't know. Was the main reason i put co2 in mine, was struggling to keep my temps below 82f so thought fuck it il go with co2, cost abit with modifying a U.S Sentinel CHHC 4 controller, also had to modify a hydrogen burner, was a nightmare but got it all working in the end.

PM me if you got any more questions mate, more chance of seeing them first before the thread.

S

superchedda

Hello All

Time for an update.

Nothing major to report expect the few plants that I believed where going to die have been cut out this happened due to the Autopots clogging up. I make it about 10 at most. Not much I can do to prevent it so will just carry on and see what happens.

I hope that’s the worst of my problems and that I do not have anymore.

I make then 5 weeks 4 days exactly from cuttings.

2 weeks Veg
3 weeks 4 days Flower

PH is 6.0
EC is 2.2
Temp is 30
Humidity is 32%

Any reply’s good or bad would be great cheers!

S

superchedda

sorry iv not replied sooner mate only just seen it.

1. Looks like youve already got your net up, but i just use the stuff some grow shops, not sure where you are in england (dont tell me) but there be some kind of pea netting available in one of your local grow shops. Mine looks exactly like yours so your sorted there.

2. No stand like that what iv seen mate, you need it so tight its unreal, any frame would just fall in on its self in my room, iv tried just stapling the net to the battons in my rooms but eventually its all snapped and pulled loose, i nearly cried when i seen it serious, was one of them moments where your like

noooooooooooooooo!

Fixed it in the end though, took me all day. Not sure if your fortunate enough, but i can take my pots out of the room and put them back in again if i leave the netting to late, think your restricted with the autopots though mate, on that note, get rid of those fuckers! Some will disagree with me on here, but open ended 6mm feed lines from some 22mm irriation pipe if really the best setup iv found, use a particle filters before your system and you really have cracked it, even if you get debris in the system it just pushes it out of the 4mm internal hole driplines, (6mm outer size,4mm inner size). Partner it up with dripclean and your good to go!

3. Stretch not sure mate, my cheese will be different to yours, after your 3rd week, they will be slowing down anyway so just put it above it to catch any stray colas that are leaning.

Looks like you've got it all sorted now mate, one note though, what temps was your room getting to with the co2 gen in? 85F is a good temp for co2 use incase you didn't know. Was the main reason i put co2 in mine, was struggling to keep my temps below 82f so thought fuck it il go with co2, cost abit with modifying a U.S Sentinel CHHC 4 controller, also had to modify a hydrogen burner, was a nightmare but got it all working in the end.

PM me if you got any more questions mate, more chance of seeing them first before the thread.

Hello
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I hope my net stays stable, will be a more permanent one next time round. The net is tightly stretched.

When I put my co2 on lights out temps would spike to 49c if it’s on for 5 mins at a time. 5mins on 15 mins off, I am not going to bother with until the next time as I want to put a secure brick surround around it I get paranoid lol.

Yeah I am thinking of getting rid of the Autopots now as well because of the valves failing on me it is super annoying as I have no control over it.

Ohh and the room stinks of cheese can’t wait.

X

xRedkiller03x

fucking amazing man! great job. i wish i could do a grow that big but 4-6 plants will do for now.

S

superchedda

Looks like u got ur hands full!! I hope that co2 is worth it geting up to those temps and all. Next time u might want to trim up the bottoms more and focus on the top few nugs with the sog style peace.

The C02 is off because of the temp spikes. Next time will make the room better with a more stable temp when c02 is on.

Top Bottom