uk cheese and mystery seed from ireland

• Thread starter r1mob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

r1mob

this is most fisrt attemt at farming i have 5 uk cheese( 2 different stains) and a mystry seed from ireland

Uk cheese and mystery seed from ireland
Uk cheese and mystery seed from ireland 2
R

r1mob

my mystry lepricorn was moved to a dr 60 with 250 watt hps i hope she booms

R

r1mob

my first grow

well im a new grower but i did alooooot of research before i even potted a plant, in my first set up i bought a dr100, 600 watt hps i also have a 120 watt led im gonna use it when its time for flowering, i made my own hydroponic system, first i got a 90 litre reservior tank and cut a 90 cm2 peice of ply wood 2 cm depth for my table top and for legs a little higher than my reservior i then pre drilled drainage holes and bought one of those 1 metre squared trays and drilled to drainage holes and fitted a few hozle lock things. i hooked up a maxijet 1000 and bought a few metres of pipe then hooked up 5 drippers going into 5 11 litre pots filled with coco and clay pebbles, im using coco a and b and superthrive, iv got the pk but its not time yet. i have 1 fan and 2 125 tt fans and carbon filter. for my first grow im happy:happy and on my mystry lepricorn she is in a dr60 with 1 silent fan hooked up to a carbon filter im just the negative air pressure for passive intake as you can see iv used 2 peices of duct either side to suck in the air and it works perfect my temps rairly go over 28 iv running a 250 watt hps with a fan mounted on the shade blowing directly on the bulb and on the other end of my bulb i have a peice of duct to the exractor fan then another peice of duct conects in to the carbon filter. (basicly im sucking hot air from the light and blowing it through the carbon filter) before i did these mods i was struggling with temps now the light can be like 4 5 inches from conopy.(if anyone is interested how i will post some pics) iv also just started to flower at 19 inchs and added a 90 watt led. i us a 19 litre water tank with coco nutes now its time for some pics

R

r1mob

and some more pics 2 days later and i no its only to 2 days but look at them go,

P190710 1356
P190710 1356 01
R

r1mob

now my lepricorn u no wat im gonna stop calling her that ca i dont want to ofend anyone out their seen so im just gonna call her alice. any way this was taken 6 days later

P150710 1217
R

r1mob

and this is how alice is looking now, just swithed to 12 12 today shes 19 inchs now im gona let her get to 21 inchs then top her because a 250 watt hps has a canopy peneration depth of about 18 inchs. like i said i got a 90 watt led for a boost any. interst welcome:rastadancing:

P190710 2008
P190710 2009 01
R

r1mob

notice the fan on the left and duct sucking on the right perfect

Top Bottom