UK Cheese BX1 "cheese"

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sherwood

Sherwood

This is a first backcross plant from seed. I was gifted these and this one has been the best pheno, really cheesy smell and tastes great. It was a UK Cheese clone crossed with a Skunk #1 male.

Crazy 2
Uk cheese bx1 cheese 2
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice been wanting to score some cheese but no one is offering it or original atleast nice pic

C

ClearWater

The cheese is always a classic, I need to get a hold of a good cut

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looks cheesey to me:)

tell us what she taste like when she is ready

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

man that looks really nice!! i just finished a cheese.... amazing smoke!! Bet the skunk adds nicely to it.....

Sherwood

Sherwood

The bud buildup with this stuff is like nothing else. It builds calyx towers, some are skinny like a finger, see that last pic, the nipple on the end of the bud is almost an inch long of pure calyx on top of calyx, love it.

Sherwood

Sherwood

Oh Biggs, did you get the Exudos crosses? He said his Lebonese crosses was nasty tasting, but I would try them hehe. I still have a few bx1 seeds and some f2's, but he is giving me something new here soon, not sure which ones though.

B

biggs

Oh Biggs, did you get the Exudos crosses? He said his Lebonese crosses was nasty tasting, but I would try them hehe. I still have a few bx1 seeds and some f2's, but he is giving me something new here soon, not sure which ones though.

yea the exo f1's mate. from all accounts there bang on the money for taste and smell. so fingers crossed. its about time someone crack the cheese.

1st.artuning

Love cheese just no easy to find in socal, kush is king here!!!

K

Kaliman

Hi Sherwood,

honestly mate the Exodus x Lebanese F1 was mediocre, it was seriously weak, very mild pot with a crap taste, what can I say, lol?

The plant looked ok but I didn't like the bud structure or resin production either but I've just been gifted a load of
seed from the early eighties, from Humboldt to Panama Red and others which should make for some interesting crosses as well as growing straight out although it's defo the Exodus#1 I'll be concentrating on.

I've just done my intro post and explained why I'm under the name Kaliman here and it's just me, Rockster, if you were wondering?

Sherwood

Sherwood

Alright! Welcome brother, you just do so much amazing work it's great that you have more gifted strains to work, and I'm happy to see you here. I just harvested another cheese crop, everyone loves it haha. I went to a party with a sack of it and had a fun time. Right away folks were saying "hey there is a skunk out here!" Then some dude starting smelling around until he cornered me and knew I was "holding" haha. You have to beat the people down because everyone wants the amazing smelling stuff, it's high comedy fo sho!

K

Kaliman

Hi Sherwood mate,

I'm so glad the Cheese x Skunk#1 BX's turned out well for you but am curious about what you made of the phenotypical variation as regards Cheese expression as when I grow them out I get about 1 in 4 cheesy pheno's, the rest being like Skunk#1?

Also, the cheesy ones have a slight citrus tang to them along with the cheese taste rather than the fruitiness you get from the clone, tastes nice though!

My Exodus#1 f2's have about 4 weeks to go and I've just started a journal here so look forward to sharing that with everybody and they are all nicely swollen with seed but have sensi cola's for evaluation purposes as any not 100% like the clone will have their seed given to the birds.

There's a pic of them with top cola's bagged just before open pollination with my 6 strapping lads.

DSC 0006 3
Top Bottom