UK Cheese BX1 "cheese"

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sherwood

Sherwood

Hi Sherwood mate,

am curious about what you made of the phenotypical variation as regards Cheese expression as when I grow them out I get about 1 in 4 cheesy pheno's, the rest being like Skunk#1?

Also, the cheesy ones have a slight citrus tang to them along with the cheese taste rather than the fruitiness you get from the clone, tastes nice though!
The ones I grew have 3 types basically. One is what looks the most like the cheese I think, then the big fat and more of a hairy bud type, and then the pure skunk #1 plant type. I just did some clones of the more cheese looking one and the taste varies from fruity cheese, to a heavy danky hit on some of the tip top colas. Now all that said, I don't really know what the real taste of cheese is, I'm just going by what I have grown and smoked myself. And speaking of smoking, I have over 20 strains of great weed right now and I smoke my cheese more haha. The smell and taste is just too good to pass up, the high is good maybe not super stoney but just smoke more hehe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom