uk cheese coco lst grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

hey all time to start a new diary , im going to lst x4 ukcheese in my 1m sq budbox . going to veg with a 250w and flower with a 400w hps . going to flower at 18" in 11l sq pots again . picked up the 4 clones last night ( thanks mate u know who u are ) .
also im going to pop x5 Motarebel Seeds (Dirty Harry) and hopefully get x2 girls . also im popping x4 kiwiseeds (milky way ) hope 2 get 1 or 2 fems .

info on dirty harry

(Grapefruit bx1/Herijuana)

Dirty Harry was named for the earthy flavors that the female grapefruit bx1 is known for its earthy flavors rather then the rough character portrayed by clint eastwood.

The grapefruit mother was originally crossed with a blueberry male and then backcrossed to the grapefruit clone. The bx shows some variation from sweet grapefruit to an earthy-berry from the Blueberry male. The bx is been line bred for 2 generations and is fairly stable.

The herijuana male adds more density and a stronger stone to the buds. The combination created a easy growing plant that "ll please as well as the seasoned pro alike. Dirty Harry's strong stone kills unwanted body pane and drains stress.The sweet tasting buds will have you back coming for more

so i will post a update in a cpl of weeks

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

by the way what e.c and ph in you coco .. do you use for the uk cheese....? ukcheesehead

U

ukcheesehead

by the way what e.c and ph in you coco .. do you use for the uk cheese....? ukcheesehead

for the uk cheese i start with a ph of 5.5 for young plants and ec of 1.0 and then over the weeks got up to ph 5.7 and ec 1.6

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

io-io

for the uk cheese i start with a ph of 5.5 for young plants and ec of 1.0 and then over the weeks got up to ph 5.7 and ec 1.6

hi mate .. the ph 5.5 is fine ... but uk cheese performs better and a lower E.C .. , i run cheese at a max of 1.2 -E.C... 1.6 e.c mite be abit high:cool:

just my 2pence worth:cool:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Ive taken the ec to 1.8 on uk cheese and its been fine with no leaf curling or over nuting probs, but i take the ec to 1.8 on the 3 weeks of flowering before i harvest as the cheese can handle a ec level. I would never take the ec above 1.8 on cheese co things will go wrong from my previous experience, i have been growing the uk cheese for 6 years now and smoking since 1994 as its a local strain.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

err, i started with an ec of 1.1 and brought her up to ...3.3 gradualy by week 6.
ill take some pics of the bud cured 3600 watss made me 2700 grams. And yes it was bbc

H

Hazeseeker

Good luck with the grow man, a fellow grower kindly gifted me a couple of cuts of the Exodus UK Cheese this week as well, honoured to finally have it in the garden, how long do you plan on vegging for?

Peace
Hazeseeker

U

ukcheesehead

Good luck with the grow man, a fellow grower kindly gifted me a couple of cuts of the Exodus UK Cheese this week as well, honoured to finally have it in the garden, how long do you plan on vegging for?

Peace
Hazeseeker

great . veg for 6 weeks or so i think maybe 8 weeks

heres some photos im down to 2 cheese clones 2 dirty harrys and 4 milkyways

J

jhood

is the ec the same for blue chesse this is my first chesse grow aswell... jhood

J

jhood

capt adam smashed it you got red cherry berry i luv dat plant . iv got 3 seedlings and carnt wait 4 them 2 luv me bk and grow fat and produce some buds for me

U

ukcheesehead

Thread Is Closed .......................... Starting New Thread ...............thanks

Top Bottom