Here's the UK Cheese we are working with at Divine Genetics

This cut has been floating around since the late 1980s in the uk

Pics are around 45days flower if i remember correctly
:harvest:

Uk cheese pics

Uk cheese pics 2

genepool

genepool

Wow that's 45 days holy smokes!! I have to run this gal just once I don't know how but I will do it before I leave this planet.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Wow that's 45 days holy smokes!! I have to run this gal just once I don't know how but I will do it before I leave this planet.

If only you could smell this lady....think it has to be one of the most smelliest plants in existence :evilgrin0040:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
anychance of you making s1s of this or any of your other clones?

B

bluemaco

Coming from London, I f**king love Cheese!!

The shit has me talking French!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
anychance of you making s1s of this or any of your other clones?

we have some plans as to which ones, well you will just have to wait and see :evilgrin0040:
we have some very special offerings planned for 2011

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damnnn.. This is cool bro.. I def need to get a pack or three of your gear.. Cheese looks good..

sticky icky

sticky icky

For sure man best wishes to you on this venture logic this looks like some serious gear can't wait.

B

Batty

If only you could smell this lady....think it has to be one of the most smelliest plants in existence :evilgrin0040:

Respect ~ Running some Space Queen X UK Cheese(exodus cut)and you're correct bro about the nose , , just off the hook! Choosing a male was a mind fuck as all them bad boyz were full off a skunky/fuely/astringent BLAST when stroked. Kept the smallest, most odorific of the 8 candidates. The Bishes are as bad if not worse , , , and exactly what i'm looking for. I rememeber the Skunk dank we grew and smoked in the early to mid 80's , , , , really close !
Looking forward to your upcoming Divine gear drop, have me $ stashed, itching to pull the trigger. , , , , , many times !! LOL
Big Ups,
Battman ~

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
I think Logic said Exodus - the original cheese :)

C

Calicannabiseed

Logic any word on the lineage of this one? I hear it's an Elite cut of Skunk#1

L

Luck Dragon

Uk cheese

Does this UK Cheese have a musky cheese smell and taste or is it a like a sweet cream cheese type taste and flavor? How long is the flower cycle run for a full finish on it?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man is it just me or do those nugs look stressed out and locked out, very skinny and after drying will be some calyxes with stems...maybe it was that overused Bloombastic? Smallest nug pic i've seen of anything cheese related..

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Man is it just me or do those nugs look stressed out and locked out, very skinny and after drying will be some calyxes with stems...maybe it was that overused Bloombastic? Smallest nug pic i've seen of anything cheese related..

Id say its deff just you! really bro look at the frost on that girl,and if you read there only at 45 days! They have awhile to go yet.dont be hatin on the cheese please!:)

F

FatMarty

Truth. It's impossible to handle it without stinking up the area for a while. Just opening a jar is all it takes. Killer Smoke though.

B

Bozwell

cheese ROCKs, i cant wait till some one dose a DECANT cheese sour or cheese chem cross...hint hint!!

Top Bottom