• Tagged users None
C

COCannabis

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis
Strain : UK Cheese from PankFlamingoMon
Method Smoked : joint

APPEARANCE

I only bought a gram, and it was quite the dense little nug. When I got home I thought it might've been short until I took it out n squeezed it...didn't budge, and I could actually feel it's "heft" in my hand. Had some purple tints to it and was pretty resinous, but otherwise just looked like an above-average tasty little morsel--also had a poor trim job, which a lot of people are anal about but I really couldn't care less since the leaves protect the resin on the inside.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Raunchy, funky, baby-poo, nasty and a bit cheese like
Associated smells of bud : very slightly fruity and had some skunky notes

TASTE

Dominant flavour : a disgusting and oddly good taste that I suppose could be described as cheese
Associated flavours : honestly the above is about it...it's just a complex and gross but good taste

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

very mellowing and relaxing, puts your body into om mode, comes on behind your eyes and definitely just chills you out without knocking you out...nice for unwinding with a few friends at the end of a hard day

Profile : Percentage of head to body 30/70 head to body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7.5 (keep in mind whenever I rate the potency scale, it's on a scale relative to all of Pank's other weed, so a 7.5 here would still end up being "top shelf" in any CO dispensaries I've been to, and I've been around)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-3 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime bedtime fo sho
Munchies? : yes/no they'll getcha eventually with this one...
----------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

The x marks really don't convey the smell; like I mentioned earlier it is an almost-rotting funk, with some baby poop notes in it, and absolutely has some fruity and cheesey tones. although most of my friends that don't smoke still enjoy the smells of my ganja, they didn't dig this one. if you smoke herb though you'd have to try to be disappointed.

Uk cheese smoke report
marski420

marski420

lol baby poop... Makes me want to skip the cheese and never give it a chance

C

COCannabis

Ya man, whenever I tell growers their gear smells like baby poop, they get all offended n such. I really don't think it's a bad thing though, I mean honestly the first popular strains were named skunk! After I started smoking, I started to enjoy the smell of skunky roadkill...maybe I'll start diggin on used diapers now...or maybe not. Seriously though the effects are real nice and the taste is unique, I wouldn't pass up the strain just because I mentioned the poo smell. I recently had some OG, Trainwreck, and Vortex (this one not so recently) that all smelled a bit poopy, but were nonetheless great smokes. I'd rather have Bubba, OG, or just about any Haze over the cheese but it has its own place in things.

R

redroot

hey man, theres no way thats cheese from your picture... cheese doesnt look anything like that. and by the way you describe it. a bit cheesey and odd smells. this must be a bad cross or anoter strain. cheese doesnt smell like cheese came from a guy called cheese. and also the smell and taste is pretty similar too the kushes when grown right. check urban grower. he seems too be one of the only few too actualy have tryed the original. he rates it on par with kush as i do. much respect tho too you

O

ojd

looks nice bro

but def not the uk cheese we get

even the fake cheese look like cheese

peace

S

socram

sounds good but id agree with red root and con420 the cheese we get here doesn't look look like what you have, maybe just another strain of cheese or something. however that still looks like some tasty bud =D

L

lewy

hey man, theres no way thats cheese from your picture... cheese doesnt look anything like that. and by the way you describe it. a bit cheesey and odd smells. this must be a bad cross or anoter strain. cheese doesnt smell like cheese came from a guy called cheese. and also the smell and taste is pretty similar too the kushes when grown right. check urban grower. he seems too be one of the only few too actualy have tryed the original. he rates it on par with kush as i do. much respect tho too you

ennit mate cheese smells pukka not like baby poo but there are lots ov cheeses out the bt the best of all is uk cheese clone onli untill now greenhouse seeds rekon theve seeded it maybe maybe not i shall let u know soon , bt real cheese u will alwayz know as u will smell it for miles, me n my mate was on the motorway he was in the car i was bwt 10 cars behind on a bike n it was stinking trust:mad0233:

killuminati peace!!

Top Bottom