Uk cheese x kush's any one up for a challenge ?

• Thread starter Sonic Seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

Cheese is just a skunk#1 pheno that smells kinda like a moldy cheddar. Once you smell it you will never mistake it. The kushes ofcourse are mainly landrace strains that come from the hindu region of afghanastan, nepal, south india, etc. White strains are generally strains that are hybrid of sativa / indica and have a very high resin production which makes them appear almost frosted. Many white strains evolved from Shanti's original white widow. Many west coast breeders have incorporated kush genetics into their breeding programs, the most famous being OG Kush which from my knowledge is a Chemdog X Kush cross.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hey sonic .. I got this.. I did a OG kush exodus cheese cross .. I call her Kuchi.. ill give you a cut to play with.. I made seed too about to put them on the farm soon:character0180:

J

jack28aug

Kushi

Hello,

Just reterned from the dam where I tried the grey area's "Kushi", which is an og kush crossed with exodus cheese, and it was FANTASTIC! Really plump nice buds, very sweet taste (reminds me of strawberry milkshake!)! Got me pretty stoned, and it was very smooth!

Also tried some of the Dog Kush, which was Og crossed with Headband or something, which was sweeeeeeeet! Strong dank smellin buds, nice heavy smoke, just fit!

Also recommend the Casey Jones Iceolator, which was absolutely mindblowing!!!
Cannot recommend this stuff enough, but its a proper proper heavy smoke! Leaves you pretty f*cked! lol

Top Bottom