uk cheese

• Thread starter stigma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stigma

been obcessed with the original cheese and pyscosis since mid 90s back in my exodus days and have been smoking this strain ever since. love the smell and high that in produces.. I do smoke other strains but keep coming back to these.. beware of fake imitations.. havnt grown in a while now but things are about to change..love this site tons of info at all levels easy to pro... will spend many hours in here reading up so thxs guys... ive only grown in soil but am thinking of going hydro maybe make my own flood and drain system.. need to do a bit more research first beofre i attempt this..
peace

HortiLab

HortiLab

Welcome to the Farm stigma. Love the original Exodus Cheese, too, never tried the Psychosis though.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Welcome to the Farm stigma. Love the original Exodus Cheese, too, never tried the Psychosis though.

Not much difference in the Phsyscho exept slight bigger buds and bit more yield but tastes are very similar, alot peepz in the uk thinking they have uk cheese, have phsychosis thats how much they are alike.

N

newbiewitskillz

Can somebody clear up the Cheese??

how many different cheese are there? i've run gh(had about 4 diff phenos) and even though it looks and smells great its not potent at all espiacally compared to other batches i've seen and sampled. Am I bein retarded. Also heard of a "suicide" cut. Anybody know anything about that???

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

thers only one cheese and thats the exodus.. its all over the dam now no more BBC or fake cheese just the real deal

winta

winta

the suicide cut is fake? :sweating that sux i was just sooped up thinkin it was an official:mad0233: i guess im back on the hunt! :(

thers only one cheese and thats the exodus.. its all over the dam now no more BBC or fake cheese just the real deal

Y

yamama

i think the sucide is just the exodus under another name, grown a few so called cheeses an the suicide is the only one i kept

N

newbiewitskillz

how many different cheese are there? i've run gh(had about 4 diff phenos) and even though it looks and smells great its not potent at all espiacally compared to other batches i've seen and sampled. Am I bein retarded. Also heard of a "suicide" cut. Anybody know anything about that???

so the greenhouse version that I've run is straight bullshit or just subpar . is that the cut greenhouse worked wit? that would be different from the suicide cut?

winta

winta

:whew thanx for the info bro i was bout to be hurt lol

i think the sucide is just the exodus under another name, grown a few so called cheeses an the suicide is the only one i kept

T

tcurtiss

I had a chance to sample some Exodus Cheese recently and I was very impressed

I will be a rat on a mission looking for more of this delicious strain

S

seamus

I'm feelin that Cheese obscession Stigma,aint been chongin the Cheese as far back as your good self, but know what you mean about comin back to the original Uk strain.I fuckin love it,i got some pics in me gallery of girls grown from hemp fest freebies,loads of finest Uk Big Buddha seeds Cheese,plus a couple of crosses-gotta love da Cheese,Welcome dude-from Seamus

Top Bottom