Uk cheese

Uk cheese 2

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :INSENCE
Associated smells of bud :TURPINTINE

TASTE

Dominant flavour :PINEY/PUKE {BUT NOT IN A BAD WAY}
Associated flavours :CLOVE, EARTHY

Harsh/smoothness :9 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? :NO yes/no

BUZZ

Profile :50/50 Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency :8 1/2 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration :SOLID 2 HOURS (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : DAYTIME/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/NO
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (X)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry (X)<SLIGHTLY - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (X) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove (X) - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()- VOMIT (X) BEFORE BROKE DOWN

AHHH THE CHEESE!!
Uk cheese 3

ok so im a cheese head but this was my honest opinion of this SMOKE and i cant seem to stop talking out loud HAHAHAHA...

man i bet this shit would really rip ya if you droped one of these HAND GERNADES in some kind of bong!!!

maybe its just me and may be im just a light weight but im gonna give this strain a solid 9, wish the hell some one would get some seeds made that REPRESENTED THIS STARIN dead on...

ok so there ya have it my friends, still learning how to GRADE smoke its not fucking easy at all....

maybe i'll do one more by the end of the week, no telling what strain i'll be getting beat down by at that time...

cheese lover.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Good idea to work on Cheese seeds more! It`s a good strain but it`s in need of someone making it availible in seed form that is closer to the clone cut.Until then we will just have to cut the Cheese!

winta

winta

your right......and funny :giggle

Good idea to work on Cheese seeds more! It`s a good strain but it`s in need of someone making it availible in seed form that is closer to the clone cut.Until then we will just have to cut the Cheese!

R

Relaxed420

I' ve had a few different variants of cheese and the UK done organic was one of the fruitiest best flavored weed I think I ever had. I've had cheese strains that tasted like your smoking chetoes, and other various 'cheesey' flavors, but was told that the UK isnt really 'cheesey' in flavor, only named 'cheese' cause that is a UK slang term used simillarly to the way americans say 'good shit'... I could be off and the person telling me that info could very well have been full of cheese at the time...

JAWS

JAWS

hello relax:)
ya man there are a few cheese going around and its getting spread futher and futher by the day me thinks, one mans report may be totaly deferent then the next and so on and so on.....there is a lot to fator in doing smoke report and i think the main deference between the peeps doing them is there TOLERENCE to any given strain or strains, grow reports are mainly just ones opinon on how the smoke effected him/her and in which ways so ya alot will be diferent from one another...
peace brother:)

R

Rabbi

I' ve had a few different variants of cheese and the UK done organic was one of the fruitiest best flavored weed I think I ever had. I've had cheese strains that tasted like your smoking chetoes, and other various 'cheesey' flavors, but was told that the UK isnt really 'cheesey' in flavor, only named 'cheese' cause that is a UK slang term used simillarly to the way americans say 'good shit'... I could be off and the person telling me that info could very well have been full of cheese at the time...

Sorry Junior Farmer,

Your person wasnt full of cheese but horse-shit, and knows nothing.

The Fruity cheese going around are EURO fuck-offed hybrid starting with Big Budda and on and on. The only seed vendor Ive found close to the Real UK Cheese which Smells very cheese in the beginning then doninate of skunk then after many month of cure it gets the skunky spicey that jaws described is Soloman Brothers Spicey Cheese.

Anything fruity in the cheese strain is 3rd tier at best.

Rabbi

O

ogkush1

i like the dank one got a good eye for it hard to get now days real dank it needs to come back to my town maybe one day...........need to be soon xmas next satlolololololo

V

vancerz

no mistaking real cheese its bomb, i always keep it on hand. the flavor is always refreshing and teams up well with any kush in a joint.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I had friends in the UK send me bud of UK Cheese as well as cuts.The cuts never seem to make it here alive and the bud is alot like my Skunk#1. Only maybe a little less skunk after taste.Very simular high.I`ve also smoked stuff that is being called Skunk #1 but clearly isn`t . My Skunk#1 is from The late 70`s,most people were still saying Skunk eh? What`s that? Some of the later skunks were very smelly. That`s about the time indica strains started to became more popular than sativa strains with comercial growers.They liked the earlyer finish because they could harvast before the cops found em and they were short bushy plants that were harder to spot than the tall sativa plants. What I`m wondering is How well UK Cheese grows in the Northern England? Or is it all grown in Whales or the indoors? My friends are in Alba in the North so grow indoors mostly.

X

xeet

Nice report! I just harvested a UK cheese clone at 9 and a half weeks and am letting the second one go to 11. Great daytime smoke

JAWS

JAWS

every ones intitaled to there opinion!! that includes you aswell...

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Exodus cheese is the real deal but sadly the cutting has lost its viguor, still puts out lovely big buds but veg time is slower to the ex cheese crosses which there are several.

Psychosis is the strongest weed Ive smoked, EVER. This is a cross of ex cheese and super skunk we believe. Im gonna do a quick grow journal on both of them.

G81

half baked

half baked

hear ya there green81 the exodus is 1 spindly little biatch lol got a cut coming my way soon :) is the uk cheese the actual exodus cut or is it an immitation, jus i find everytime i see a pic of uk cheese it never has the same look to it as the exodus!

hb

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

I have the original UK Cheese cut and it's plenty vigorous. It's a 9 weeker so can't really see why anyone'd go 11 weeks. By the time it begins to foxtail it's nearly done. Bigger the tree the more UK Cheese produces.

One of a kind smell and taste. For the real cheese, one puff and I could recognize her. One sniff I could recognize her.

It's such unique bud, nailing down the components of the smell and flavors would be impossible.

It's kinda like rotting apricots but the consensus of a bag left in a room is that a skunk has died in there.

People can argue that they have the real deal all day long, but the ones who truly do, know whats up with this amazing strain of cannabis.

Edited to add... that picture doesn't really look like the original UK Cheese to me either. The pistils aren't that red, they are opaque, off-whitish light color'd and the general appearance of the bud is silvery with resin. I don't see any silver in that picture.

half baked

half baked

this is where im confused with this uk cheese, is it isnt it the real exodus, in the uk the exodus is 1 spindly girl and this is how the original is! heard somewhere that it grows different in the states, god knows how, i just cant see it being more vigourous because its in america, and why has the name changed too if it is the real deal, hope this doesnt start an arguement but would jus like to know the facts hb

JAWS

JAWS

well again every one is intitaled to ther opinion, i did not grow the weed in the pic it was sent to me by a friend and i was aked to make a smoke report so i did...

as far as it being real or not i guess i cant answer that Question but i dont think my friend would send me a lie and ask me to run a smoke report on it..

i belive it to be what he said it was/is and thats good enough for me.
humm:evilgrin0040:

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

There is little chance of mistaking the real thing.

Here is a thread that is the real deal I found in a search.....

See the foxtails and silvery resin glands? That's exactly what it looks like and the taste and smell are even better.

:harvest:

Top Bottom