uk electric bill

• Thread starter superchedda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

superchedda

Hi

I am planning on running 20+ 600w lights and wondering if any commercial growers know of any instances where electric companies get involved when bills are high.

The property is a Commercial property.

I am thinking the bill is going to be around £1200 a month.

Not the first time I have set something large we have had a 35 600w grow but it had to be shutdown due to security concerns not related to electric usage. So we never really got to test the theory of just paying the bill for long 4 months only.

Any information is greatly appreciated

Thanks

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

If you can find out what the norm for the building was before you moved in that would help you. Most commercial buildings are not on the radar due to the building could house anything. If you pay your bills on time no one will care.

G

growbigtrees

Try to find out what the other commerical buildings are doing in the area, then you can get a feel for what kind of power the businesses around you are pulling. I wouldn't think 20 600watters are going to raise any sort of red flag, but doing extra research about your neighbors is never a bad idea..

sixstring

sixstring

1200.00 is a low bill for commerial property imo.couple big lathes or drill presses running 12 hours a day would be at least that.

Top Bottom