UK Farmers does this look like Cheese?

• Thread starter Xrancher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xrancher

Xrancher

I had this clone given to me by a friend doing a little house cleaning here in nor cal. He said it was "Cheese" and having never seen Cheese I was wondering what you UK farmers think.

cheese2.JPG

Thanks in advance. X

winta

winta

its kinda too early to tell (for me anyway lol) and im not from the uk but i have the cheese cut and that looks like mine bro :) u got a shot from the top (like lookin down on it i mean lol)?

D

Dubwobble

The UK Cheese has a specific leaf shape that can be described as "double-serrated".

You would have to do a close-up of one of the leaves to be sure.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Here's a picture of one of the leaves.

Cheese_closeup.JPG

It looks like it has double serrations.. is that definitive? This is an older leaf the younger ones I can't tell yet.
X

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

You definatly got sum sort of cheese there, it could be the phsychosis or exo cheese but but either way your gonna love.

N

nog

yes it looks like you may have, i think the original was a pheno of skunk#1 and the leaf shape and double serrated margin would suggest cheese. good luck and ime sure you will get some good clones.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks Winta, Dubwobble, jah hoover and nog for your input. I'll be growing this outside in a half barrel and hopefully get some clones for an indoor grow this winter. Thanks again for all your replies. I was lucky to get this plant and I'm excited to see what this "Cheese" has to offer.
X

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Oh man the cheese is amazing! You are one lucky dude! Keep that strain, I have yet to see it on this side of the water..........totally a skunk, sweet, sweet, skunk!

Top Bottom