Uk Fire Growers

• Thread starter Martyru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Martyru

Hey guys. I'm looking for UK growers of medical grade bud as myself and my fiancee both suffer and are classed as mentally vulnerable. Would love to be able to find a locally grown medical grade supplier. If anyone can point me in the right direction would be massively appreciated. I have been scammed once in UK an once from states trying to buy real medi grade. Don't want to risk again without some sort of referral.
Thanks guys
Marty

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m pretty sure this is against the TOS. You may be better off checking google and other user reviews. Leafly and weedmaps might be of some help as well.

M

Martyru

I’m pretty sure this is against the TOS. You may be better off checking google and other user reviews. Leafly and weedmaps might be of some help as well.
Thanks man sorry I didnt mean to post bad content just at my wits end trying to find a trust worthy uk grower that cleans it of chemicals etc. I will certainly try your advice thanks again mate

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man sorry I didnt mean to post bad content just at my wits end trying to find a trust worthy uk grower that cleans it of chemicals etc. I will certainly try your advice thanks again mate

No worries. Just figured it would be better to hear it from me vs an angry mob, haha. Just kidding most here are pretty lax and understanding. I hope you do find a good source for your meds. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom