UK hello

• Thread starter PunkrockCaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PunkrockCaveman

Hi everyone, great to be on a site that’s informative to noobs like myself.

I’ve been viewing for a few months now and have learned a great deal already so good on those who are dedicated to it, helping those of us with little experience and small budgets.

Just want to briefly introduce myself, been smoking for many (many) years but have only recently had the chance to grow for myself (the usual, got fed up with dodgy dealers at rip off prices and fluctuating quality)

I’m a UK grower so keeping it on the low down is of the upmost importance as our government has yet to be enlightened to the real users of cannabis. They presume we are all going to move onto H or C and get seriously criminal in our habbits (Pff).

I’ve done 3(ish) grows in the last couple of years with a 6 month break due to renting a house with a little too regular checks by letting agents to get away with it.

Happily for me I now live in a place where my landlady does checks but because I give the impression of a regular individual (job, no dodgy visitors etc) she doesn’t check the sizable loft area. If checks at all.

I have a 2 grow tents, one is 60x60x100 which was successful in its own way but have recently treated myself to a 120x60x120 tent, both by Secret Jardin. The quality of these tents is amazing for those interested (particularly the new larger one, very reflective, super well made and perfect for my needs as I grow for just a hoobie, and a small vice for myself)

I’ve also recently got myself 2 DWC bubble pots from Ireland that were a fantastic price on a well known auction site (where I get all my equipment as its easy and the only place I can get anything [reasonably] confidentially)

I’m gonna post what I’ve done so far shortly with the hope of learning from others via tips and hints and also giving knowledge to those in a similar situation to myself.

All the best to all the THC farmers, Ive learned so much already and I look forward to the interaction and knowledge to be gained.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

Great to have you, hope your tenting goes well

mal

Top Bottom