Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northern LED

Northern LED

For the safety of the people from legal jurisdictions that aren't tolerant of people who like to exercise their creator given rights to use what ever plants they want, that grow naturally on this planet for whatever purpose they see fit, its useful not to be to specific as to your actual location- that being said I'm pretty certain GCHQ and the NSA can find any of us ,whenever they want...so chill, enjoy the ride till an alleged "authority" decides you can't play anymore.

Northern LED

Northern LED

as I suspected , mancdank is not what he reports to be, he is no other that detective sgt porquesword of the manchester police force masquerading as a weed growing delinquent , trying to gain our trust so he can rat us out to the "Authorities"
and get a new electric police car ....swine !!

mancdank

mancdank

as I suspected , mancdank is not what he reports to be, he is no other that detective sgt porquesword of the manchester police force masquerading as a weed growing delinquent , trying to gain our trust so he can rat us out to the "Authorities"
and get a new electric police car ....swine !!
Also I don't mind a bit of banter but 2 things cross that banter line #1 is nonce shit and #2 is grassing shit so when u come down from your crack binge u can beg for forgiveness

G gnome

G gnome

This is my new canvas.....

Northern LED

Northern LED

Also I don't mind a bit of banter but 2 things cross that banter line #1 is nonce shit and #2 is grassing shit so when u come down from your crack binge u can beg for forgiveness
I'm a Doug Stanhope fan, there are no boundaries and no lines that cannot be crossed, if I've hurt your feeling then you need to man up and stop bitching, I'm almost 100% certain you're ok ...but you never ever really know a man until you've seen him in a tight spot....and prodding the edges of a man can tell you a lot about him , this is a dangerous world and I trust no one...The glue I sniff is extra strong so be careful ...oh ! and you don't know where I live what I look like or how many push ups I can do! that being said the man of peace that is my essence , says sorry as I know you had a hard childhood.

G gnome

G gnome

I'm a Doug Stanhope fan, there are no boundaries and no lines that cannot be crossed, if I've hurt your feeling then you need to man up and stop bitching, I'm almost 100% certain you're ok ...but you never ever really know a man until you've seen him in a tight spot....and prodding the edges of a man can tell you a lot about him , this is a dangerous world and I trust no one...The glue I sniff is extra strong so be careful ...oh ! and you don't know where I live what I look like or how many push ups I can do! that being said the man of peace that is my essence , says sorry as I know you had a hard childhood.
Thats what she sed

mancdank

mancdank

Is this u begging for forgiveness?

Latest posts

Top Bottom