Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Fart noise
Or I guess I could say wft u playing at get off your arse into them flip flops of yours and get some graft done even if u do end up buying a new gaff that space looks ideal u got the area and the height only thing that would be stopping me if it was in a moody location. And also I've gotta tell u the new gnome isn't quite the same as the old 1 lame far noises and such :badboy:

G gnome

G gnome

Or I guess I could say wft u playing at get off your arse into them flip flops of yours and get some graft done even if u do end up buying a new gaff that space looks ideal u got the area and the height only thing that would be stopping me if it was in a moody location. And also I've gotta tell u the new gnome isn't quite the same as the old 1 lame far noises and such :badboy:
No man...i got the green light....just dont wanna be here that long

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I saw this one time wen lookin up extracts n stuff .it said"Moroccan primo blonde hash" or something and I thought "oh fuckin wow!!thats without doubt the nicest lookin bit o hash iv ever seen!"check it out...
IMG 1673
IMG 1672
looks fuckin awesome right!?
Well it ain't even fucking real hash!
on further inspection I f puns this website
IMG 1674
Every type of commercial hash you can think on practically and even bubble hash-all fake.and check the fuckin prices!!!its just as expensive as the real shit!!!madness,rank madness.

G gnome

G gnome

I saw this one time wen lookin up extracts n stuff .it said"Moroccan primo blonde hash" or something and I thought "oh fuckin wow!!thats without doubt the nicest lookin bit o hash iv ever seen!"check it out...View attachment 698026 View attachment 698025 looks fuckin awesome right!?
Well it ain't even fucking real hash!
on further inspection I f puns this websiteView attachment 698027Every type of commercial hash you can think on practically and even bubble hash-all fake.and check the fuckin prices!!!its just as expensive as the real shit!!!madness,rank madness.

Middle bottom pic looks like a turd

Latest posts

Top Bottom