Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

G gnome you are in soil is that right bud!? would you still do a week flush with molasses if your were in coco.. or would you do something different? I've just been flushing with flora kleen the last couple.. turned out nice but always keen to improve. or anyone else thats got any inout of course..:D happy saturday...
Im in soiless, bud. I just really dknt see the necessity of buying another product for flushing plants. Ive never used florakleen but im assuming its similar to final flush or sledgehammer . I do keep a bottle on hand incase i decide i need it but i dont use anything other than molasses for the last week generally.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Im in soiless, bud. I just really dknt see the necessity of buying another product for flushing plants. Ive never used florakleen but im assuming its similar to final flush or sledgehammer . I do keep a bottle on hand incase i decide i need it but i dont use anything other than molasses for the last week generally.
What's the molasses flush about g gnome?im tryin to suss this coco out still.any tips n shit would be extremely helpful

Limonene

Limonene

View attachment 702011 View attachment 702012

Now once again, fuck off! You and all of your alter egos.
Beautiful photos! Your savage dog isn't so savage after all!

We are in trouble now.Look who just slithered in......... LMAO Sounds like a Harry Potter sequel. "The Slitherings" :p

Like Mawww always used to tell me. Son you knew it was a snake when you picked it up. :cool:

@G gnome your like a shark with a nose for threads going sideways. Maybe you should be a mode. Your response time is better than 9-11 :)
Better than 911 hahaha

G gnome

G gnome

What's the molasses flush about g gnome?im tryin to suss this coco out still.any tips n shit would be extremely helpful
Ya know haps...im not much of a science nerd...my rational is by giving em molasses at the end i wud be continuing to feed microbes which wud help the plants metabolize the remaining nutes left in the medium. Then i was talkin to motherlode who sed its best to give em something other than plain water to give the salts something to stick to and he also recommended molasses or a very light dose of nutes so i been doin it ever since. I wud imagine the enzymes work much the same way ya know ....kinda help the plant metabolize the remaining salts
I'm flushing with enzymes and canna boost this run followed by just water, it's an expensive flush but we will see what happens!
Probably a negligible difference. ...gonna be hard to tell results on the new strains but if it were me id pay particular attn to ur ammo since u know that plat so well....then again u changed quite a bit on this run w the plasmas and all......?

Limonene

Limonene

Accidental snappage of a pinkman nuglet- some taco action and serious bubblegum, melon and floral terps. Someone I know has struck gold and found the pink pheno too
IMG 7283
IMG 7285

Limonene

Limonene

Ya know haps...im not much of a science nerd...my rational is by giving em molasses at the end i wud be continuing to feed microbes which wud help the plants metabolize the remaining nutes left in the medium. Then i was talkin to motherlode who sed its best to give em something other than plain water to give the salts something to stick to and he also recommended molasses or a very light dose of nutes so i been doin it ever since. I wud imagine the enzymes work much the same way ya know ....kinda help the plant metabolize the remaining salts

Probably a negligible difference. ...gonna be hard to tell results on the new strains but if it were me id pay particular attn to ur ammo since u know that plat so well....then again u changed quite a bit on this run w the plasmas and all......?
Yes totally, the canna boost acts to help the plant metabolize nutrients more efficiently, so similar to the molasses. We used to use it years ago and everyone always noted an improved taste with that gear. The enzymes will, if nothing else, help prepare my coco for recycling.
The amnesia will be the yard stick, pineapple too. Both are looking frostier than I've ever had em before and look to be ripe significantly earlier than usual, I've heard cmh lights can have that effect; it might just be true. Terps are off the chart!

G gnome

G gnome

Yes totally, the canna boost acts to help the plant metabolize nutrients more efficiently, so similar to the molasses. We used to use it years ago and everyone always noted an improved star with that gear. The enzymes will, if nothing else, help prepare my coco for recycling.
The amnesia will be the yard stick, pineapple too. Both are looking frostier than I've ever had em before and look to be ripe significantly earlier than usual, I've heard cmh lights can have that effect; it might just be true. Terps are off the chart!
Funny u mention about preparing the medium for reuse cuz i thought the same by giving molasses haha....the ultimate solution might just be enzymes and molasses haha

G gnome

G gnome

I didn't take cuts from the pinkman son As fudge told me from the structure in veg it wasn't the pink pheno I wanted. It's a banger though, terps are soooo sweet. I'm well impressed as it was a freebie

Idk bro...it might not be the intended pheno but it still cudda been a keeper....

A-always
B-be
C-cloning

Limonene

Limonene

Funny u mention about preparing the medium for reuse cuz i thought the same by giving molasses haha....the ultimate solution might just be enzymes and molasses haha
Haha it'd be cheaper, best price I can get 5litres of boost for is£160. I keep meaning to try molasses, maybe next time. Definitely want some sugars at the end of the cycle. In fact remind me and next run I'll flush one plant with molasses and 1 with boost. And 1 with dr peppers. So misunderstood

Top Bottom