Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Jack who?
See I knew all you yanks flushed with enzymes and were keepin at secret from us. Got anything else u want to share?
well i should say jack shit but no man,jacks classics nutes.i use 1 tiny dose of mollasses like 1 teaspoon to a gallon of r/o water on the first day of flush and then nothing but water.i might use the molasses 2 times if forget whats going on with a plant.i have tried using it 3,4,5times in a row and watched the plant just shut down on drinking water,probably because theres too much syrup in the soil lol

Limonene

Limonene

well i should say jack shit but no man,jacks classics nutes.i use 1 tiny dose of mollasses like 1 teaspoon to a gallon of r/o water on the first day of flush and then nothing but water.i might use the molasses 2 times if forget whats going on with a plant.i have tried using it 3,4,5times in a row and watched the plant just shut down on drinking water,probably because theres too much syrup in the soil lol
I'm gonna try that shit out and if it doesn't make any difference my teabag will swing in your direction

G gnome

G gnome

Ive use it at 1tsp per gal for up to 2wks w absolutely no difference in transpiration but generally only for 1 wk

sixstring

sixstring

Fart noise
20170421 110812 1fart noise

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7295
Someone on IG sent me this pic, this is the cheese that my pals and I call original cheese. Dirty tridents, super strength and flavour. Haven't had this cut for years, went out the country for a year and suddenly it was all the exodus cheese which is a pale imitation. Anyone seen this cut recently?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ya know haps...im not much of a science nerd...my rational is by giving em molasses at the end i wud be continuing to feed microbes which wud help the plants metabolize the remaining nutes left in the medium. Then i was talkin to motherlode who sed its best to give em something other than plain water to give the salts something to stick to and he also recommended molasses or a very light dose of nutes so i been doin it ever since. I wud imagine the enzymes work much the same way ya know ....kinda help the plant metabolize the remaining salts

Probably a negligible difference. ...gonna be hard to tell results on the new strains but if it were me id pay particular attn to ur ammo since u know that plat so well....then again u changed quite a bit on this run w the plasmas and all......?
So it's not good to give plain water at flush.got it.i,ll remember that come flush time.thanks for the tip big guy.
Yeah limo that canna boosts very expensive but from what iv read it's one o the best boosters available.iv got a bottle but I'm gonna wait until iv got a couple o cuts of one strain going so I can give one and not the other the canna boost to see wat difference if any there are so I know if it's worth making it a permanent fixture in my grows.

whitebob

whitebob

So it's not good to give plain water at flush.got it.i,ll remember that come flush time.thanks for the tip big guy.
Yeah limo that canna boosts very expensive but from what iv read it's one o the best boosters available.iv got a bottle but I'm gonna wait until iv got a couple o cuts of one strain going so I can give one and not the other the canna boost to see wat difference if any there are so I know if it's worth making it a permanent fixture in my grows.
this is what I've been sticking too, hence why i would use the flora kleen instead of plain water, but think i might try enzymes and molasses separately to see how it goes... i do use molasses but not purely in flush...

Toaster79

Toaster79

I use a brew of molasses and ewc for the last week , 2 weeks max. With molasses you can run in trouble very quickly if you go past the 2 weeks margin as the bennies are gonna release high amount of nitrogen which plant will uptake. The result is harsh smoke and compromised taste. Some even use veg nutes at the end for the N boost.

Top Bottom