Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm flushing with enzymes and canna boost this run followed by just water, it's an expensive flush but we will see what happens!
I have always loved the canna line. Yea its pricey this side of the pond, but have always had great grows with their nutes. Big Fan here With the genetics your running, why does a guy need nutes!!!! LOL Your gonna kill it man.

william76

william76

would you say thats fine for coco too 76 people talk about fucking up the cation exchange of the coco, or does it not really matter as its so late in the game at point of flush..?
Yea its fine,@Mr Bee ,i flush 14 days,i use canna flush for 5/7 days then plain water till there done,never a problem,the flush works by bonding the nutes to itself.its only before flush they say not to give plain water.76

Limonene

Limonene

@Limonene what lens are you using? I'm sure you've told me before but I must have forgotten.
I haven't got it here with me but the one I normally use is an 18-135mm lens I think, it came with the camera. I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing with photography but I do enjoy messing about, when I get more confident I might buy or rent a nice macro lens to play with.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I haven't got it here with me but the one I normally use is an 18-135mm lens I think, it came with the camera. I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing with photography but I do enjoy messing about, when I get more confident I might buy or rent a nice macro lens to play with.

Sounds pretty much like 18-140 that came with my camera. Basically the lens that was developed for the camera so it would be pretty hard to find flaws if any.

I was asking because I got me this new lens. It's a 60mm f2.8 super macro lens BUT it's manual. That means there's no autofocus and the aperture has to be set manually. Again BUT the lens costed me 130€ shipped. It's a cheap piece of glas but does
Screenshot 20170521 211712
Screenshot 20170520 193239
Screenshot 20170521 211900
Screenshot 20170521 211546
Screenshot 20170521 211739
the job better than I could imagine

The dogs eye is a crop from the original photo.

Just a thought you might find interesting

Limonene

Limonene

Sounds pretty much like 18-140 that came with my camera. Basically the lens that was developed for the camera so it would be pretty hard to find flaws if any.

I was asking because I got me this new lens. It's a 60mm f2.8 super macro lens BUT it's manual. That means there's no autofocus and the aperture has to be set manually. Again BUT the lens costed me 130€ shipped. It's a cheap piece of glas but doesView attachment 702574 View attachment 702577 View attachment 702578 View attachment 702579 View attachment 702580 the job better than I could imagine

I'm interested! I never manual focus and setting the aperture is something I need to practice. Point me in the direction of that lens pal, I'd like to get myself a pressie from this crop

whitebob

whitebob

woohoo!:party1:

I was asking because I got me this new lens. It's a 60mm f2.8 super macro lens BUT it's manual. That means there's no autofocus and the aperture has to be set manually. Again BUT the lens costed me 130€ shipped. It's a cheap piece of glas but doesView attachment 702574 View attachment 702577 View attachment 702578 View attachment 702579 View attachment 702580 the job better than I could imagine

sighthounds are so photogenic aren't they. my old greyhound used to pose regally for photos.. and my podenco is much the same...

Top Bottom