Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Matthewsg1

Any one on here no about auto cheese ? Iv got 3 and 1 purple bud.. they are 6 week from seed, the 3 autos are very tall and starting to flower already on a light cycle of 18/6 from seed.. so I leave them till Purple bud is ready to flower or ??

IMG 0958
IMG 0965
IMG 0967
IMG 0968
IMG 0969
whitebob

whitebob

Any one on here no about auto cheese ? Iv got 3 and 1 purple bud.. they are 6 week from seed, the 3 autos are very tall and starting to flower already on a light cycle of 18/6 from seed.. so I leave them till Purple bud is ready to flower or ??
if they are all autos get the light on 20 /4 or just leave it 18 /6 i flower autos in with my photo girls under 12/12 and still get decent crops.. just a waiting game.

M

Matthewsg1

Right so iv got about another 2 weeks of veg then should I flip to 12/12 . Iv only got one grow tent so when the purple bud is read I'm going to have to flip .. will my autos still thrive &I give me good results guys ?

M

Matthewsg1

Few haha that's good to no.. I think I'm going to leave it another 3 weeks ish then flip to 12/12 for a further 8/9 weeks and see what I get out of it.! Iv lollipopped my purple bud plant aswel so I should get a nice amount of buds

M

Matthewsg1

Very nice dude.. how old are they.. ? I can't wait till mine looks like that haha

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

The pb have just started there 2nd week of flower they are doing great full of bud sites and already stinking the place up i have 2 big devil autos aswell about 3 weeks old 1s not doing to good but al let it do it own thing

20170620 173628
Top Bottom